This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for Linkshell on Asura.

#1TaftPReadPosted 4/25/2012 12:27:30 PM
Hi I just joined the Asura server after coming back from playing in 2005. I'm just looking for a social linkshell on Asura to help keep me sane while I play. My character name is Derilius.
---
I give my dog a bone, he knows what to do with it. If he takes that bone and shoves it up a cat's ass, then he's just a dick and can't be helped. -squidney2k1
#2TheUnknownGuyPosted 4/29/2012 8:23:01 PM
I am also looking for a linkshell, I am a new player on Asura. The game seems very lonely...activated my account a couple days ago and have literally not spoken to another player since I started. Would love some companionship! Character name is Kedkal.
---
DDR is good, DDR is nice, the only thing that's better than DDR is rice!
#3Xx5ILLYR4BBITxXPosted 5/4/2012 1:20:37 AM
This is just funny to me because just 2 months ago I was in the forums seeing if anyone needed help or wanted to play for the ppl on the asura servers <.<... But yea I stopped play like 1 week in when I got my jobs to 99 got bored and no one seemed interesed in doing any old content. You 2 on xbox btw? pm me if you ever come back to these fourms and see this maybve ill play again during the summer if I can convince my friend to play.
---
Animal Crossing City Folk FC: 4943-1040-9249 Character name:Oscar Town: Elmhurst
PM me your info too so I can add you as well.