This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the best class combo?

#1lilrivercheeksPosted 1/28/2008 1:02:33 PM
title
#2MiserumFataePosted 1/28/2008 1:16:42 PM
That depends on what exactly you want. If you're going for pure melee, Soldier-Guardian is hard to beat. If you want massive Force Powers and good saves, Scout-Consular is a nice choice. A balanced and versatile build would be Scout-Sentinel. Want to solo through the game? Go Scoundrel-Consular. For a "Magic Swordsman" type character, Soldier-Consular is good.

So it depends upon what exactly you want to do.

---
Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but most abuse the privilege.
#3RiKuToTheMiGhtYPosted 1/28/2008 1:59:24 PM
Soldier-Guardian is a good starter, or if you want to focus on melee, and weapons more then the force powers, do know any can be great persuasive talkers though.
---
doa-plus.com - We Press Forward. . . By Pressing Back.
#4Matt_E_PhillipsPosted 1/28/2008 2:28:40 PM
Scout - Sentinel is how I play.

I don't give a rats ass what you all think, though. S-S can be anything, and everything.
---
You awaken, knowing it was but a dream.
#5wackyteenPosted 1/28/2008 3:07:14 PM
odd. i have beaten this game like 15 times, yet I have never been a sentinel or a scoundrel. On KOTOR2, however, the only thing I ever play as anymore is a sentinel.

the best class combo would depend on wether you want feats or skills. For feats go soldier-guardian. for skills go scout-consular or scout-sentinal. for all skills and little feats go scoundrel-sentinel. My personal favorite is: Scout-consular. S/C can have high repair, Comp. use, persuade,and treat injury.
---
some people cry and some people die by the wicked ways of love.
#6RabidMidget00Posted 1/29/2008 1:01:50 AM
I love the scoundrel/consular. Stun every enemy with the consular then sneak attack the crap out of them with the scoundrel. This class combo is almost overpowered.
More topics from this board...
Star Wars KOTOR Board FAQWill_12315002/28/2009