This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

New Game: Funnest Evil Build....

#1MurphysGhostPosted 2/24/2008 6:18:08 PM
So, I think I'm gonna play KotOR again before I move on to the next game on my list (Okami). My first playthrough was 100% lightside- I always tried to be as 'good' as possible and act the way I'd imagine Jedi would.

Now, I'm thinking the exact opposite: 100% evil. Rob, kill, and most of all, hilariously insult.

What do you folks think is a really fun dark-side build? My light-sider is a Lv 7 Soldier / Consular, which proved to be quite a powerful build. Stasis field plus master speed plus master flurry pretty much allowed this character to dominate.

For dark side, I'm thinking Scoundrel-Guardian or maybe Scout-Sentinel. I want my dark sider to be able to repair HK, and I'd also like a good Stealth rating for carrying out sneak attacks and generally being an evil bastard. Other than that, he'll use a double-blade, so no dueling or two-weapon feats needed (unless I really need them before the switch; hope not).

Suggestions?
#2BestGamerEverPosted 2/24/2008 6:56:31 PM
doesnt double blade need the dual wield feat upgrades to be effective anyways
---
i ain't happy, i'm feeling glad,i got sunshine, in a bag,i'm useless, but not for long,the future is comin' on
-Gorillaz
#3skytravelerPosted 2/24/2008 7:32:10 PM
Yes it does.
---
Look, I'm trying to be a gentleman about this. Just get down on your knees and stick your ass in the air.
-Jack Nicholson (The Two Jakes)
#4128Mb_MP3Posted 2/24/2008 7:43:51 PM
most fun*
---
Number of people who have responded to this signature:26
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=of4o0o&s=3
#5Jack_LamontPosted 2/24/2008 9:07:31 PM
actually, IIRC due to a glitch, you do not have to have the dual wielding feat to effectively use a double bladed lightsaber....

BUT using two sabers gives you twice the cutting power and twice the upgrades....

<_<
>_>

before you start...take a look at this...

darthmalak.cjb.net

slice through all enemies on your own with the greatest of ease....after Taris of course....
---
The Clan Lamont, defeated, but never destroyed.
Ne parcas nec spernas.
#6Phr34kyMonkeyPosted 2/27/2008 9:54:14 PM
The only fun evil build is Scout/Counselor

You did it kinda odd going Soldier/Counselor as LS, which gets no powers that dominate except wave.

Darksiders lack power in this game because they don't get self buffers.
---
Gamertag: CuRRyMoFo
#7Will_1231Posted 2/28/2008 12:59:38 PM
Look at our FAQ for info on every build, provided by Fro, aka MiserumFatae.

---
"Well that was then, and this is now, and this is a chair, and that's a lamp, and you have boobies, and I'm gonna find that trophy!" - Peter Griffin
#8MurphysGhost(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2008 8:29:33 PM
There is no FAQ in the section that lists any of "will_1231", "Fro" or "MiserumFatae" as author :(

Regardless, I wasn't necessarily looking for in-depth info. Mostly just fishing for fun builds.

The board is pretty dead, though. I've already started my Dark Side game anyway, so it doesn't matter anymore.

I went for a Scoundrel, and I'm going to class-change to Guardian.
#9Will_1231Posted 2/28/2008 10:36:48 PM
I meant the board faq... >.>

---
"Well that was then, and this is now, and this is a chair, and that's a lamp, and you have boobies, and I'm gonna find that trophy!" - Peter Griffin
More topics from this board...
Star Wars KOTOR Board FAQWill_12315002/28/2009