This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Conversations

#1DaveTheLichPosted 2/20/2010 11:21:47 AM
Greetings. I am curious about the conversations that supporting characters have with each other. I recently finished playing through this game, and I saw a few of these, but I would like to know if there were any I missed. I tried to mix and match my characters throughout the game to see how many of these I could get, and I was wondering whether anyone out there could provide any additional information on the matter. There was one exchange between Bastila and Mission that I thought was especially entertaining, and I am trying to uncover any other similar moments. I would be happy to tell you which other conversations I saw if you have any interest in this topic.
---
"I cannot hold back my power. Prepare..." -Saradin, Ogre Battle 64
#2SkirataKalPosted 2/20/2010 11:28:06 AM
Carth and Canderous
Bastila and Mission
Carth and Bastila
Mission and Big Z X2
Mission and Carth
Canderous and Bastila (My personal Favorite)
Thats all i can think of off the top of my head
---
What would Jack Lambert do?
#3DaveTheLich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2010 3:57:00 PM
Hey, thanks for replying so fast. Yeah, the one between Canderous and Bastila was pretty good. I think I got all of the ones you listed. I know there is a second conversation between Carth and Bastila, and one between Bastila and Jolee, but I know of no others.

I was a little disappointed that some of the other characters didn't converse when I thought they might. Jolee and Zalbaar could talk about Zalbaar's family, or Juhani and Mission could talk about growing up on the same planet. I thought maybe even T3 and HK might discuss being droids or something. But perhaps I was asking too much of a game that already offered so, so much. (Especially considering these conversations are not at all important.)

At any rate, I decided to do a second playthrough to experience the dark side of the force, so if there are any more conversations out there, hopefully I will uncover them.
---
#4SkirataKalPosted 2/20/2010 8:59:55 PM
I forgot about the one between Jolee and Bastila
On the other hand welcome to Gamefaqs ^_^
---
"I'll take the Stupid one who decided to threaten us when he had the chance to shoot us,"-Bao-Dur Kotor 2
#5DaveTheLich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2010 3:46:45 PM
I actually created my account just so I could ask this question. But, I've been browsing some of these message boards for a good while now, and I realized that they have been deprived of my insights for far too long. So now they'll get to benefit from my wisdom. Or, more realistically, have to put up with my useless opinions. Anyway, thanks for the friendly welcome.
---
#6Will_1231Posted 2/21/2010 10:58:20 PM
Carth & Mission, Mission & Zaalbar, and Carth & Bastila have two each.

---
I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs&fmt=18
#7simcopter1Posted 2/22/2010 8:46:12 AM
There are also little mini conversations that can happen, depending on your party and circumstances. One I remember specifically on Korriban:

Dark Jedi: Do you know how many Sith there are here on Korriban?
Jolee: Twelve! No, wait, thirteen!
Canderous: Nice one, old man.
Jolee: Thanks.
---
Liber Quod Purpureus
#8SkirataKalPosted 2/22/2010 2:26:25 PM
lol
I've never had that one before
---
"I'll take the Stupid one who decided to threaten us when he had the chance to shoot us,"-Bao-Dur Kotor 2
#9DaveTheLich(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2010 9:11:45 PM
Yeah, Carth and Mission do have two conversations. I forgot about the second one.

As for the mini-conversations, I love those. To me, they show extra effort put in by the game developers to flesh the characters out just a little bit more, and they offer a glimpse of how these characters get along. The one simcopter1 refers to takes place when your team meets Lashowe and her buddies for the first time. I had T3 in my party for some reason, and it went a little something like this:

Dark Jedi: Do you know how many Sith there are here on Korriban?
T3: Beep bloop blorp.
Player Character: That's a good guess T3, but I think it was a rhetorical question.

I thought it was good for a chuckle, but I like yours better.
---
#10Will_1231Posted 2/24/2010 12:29:07 AM
Hmm, I wonder if there's a Youtube video or something with all the little moments that occur depending on who's with you. Anyone know of one, or is not too lazy to look up one?

>_>

<_<

---
I'll take a potato chip... and EAT IT!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaoy1QKxGQs&fmt=18
More topics from this board...
Star Wars KOTOR Board FAQWill_12315002/28/2009