This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

quick and simple

#1SlobberDobbzzPosted 4/21/2012 11:05:51 AM
I know I'm not that much of a memorable name yet, but I'm wondering who is active on these boards, even if you check back every so often just post below, make it a random post :D you can quote kotor if you want :D

So yeah, post below if your active!
---
BBM PIN: 26AE3BEE
#2Playr2BNamdL8rPosted 4/21/2012 11:37:33 AM
Here's a good topic with several "good" glitches, though be warned: if you're still fairly new to the game, there are some spoilers.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/556553-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic/61705193
---
If you want to address your problems and live your life the way it needs to be lived, peeing on the dog is sometimes just what you have to do.
#3SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 11:48:48 AM
Playr2BNamdL8r posted...
Here's a good topic with several "good" glitches, though be warned: if you're still fairly new to the game, there are some spoilers.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/556553-star-wars-knights-of-the-old-republic/61705193

I've cleared the game about 10 times and the only thing I've never managed to do is the dissapearing selkath thingy on manaan, any help would be welcomed as I'm on manaan right now!
---
#4Playr2BNamdL8rPosted 4/21/2012 12:00:40 PM
disappearing Selkath?

The Selkath youth? You get the quest from the Selkath at the bar?
---
If you want to address your problems and live your life the way it needs to be lived, peeing on the dog is sometimes just what you have to do.
#5SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 2:09:22 PM
Playr2BNamdL8r posted...
disappearing Selkath?

The Selkath youth? You get the quest from the Selkath at the bar?

Yeah that's the one! Where is the bar? And I've found the missing selkath but the journal entry stays :( kind of a stuck quest? I'm a bit OCD when it comes to completing quests :)
---
#6Playr2BNamdL8rPosted 4/21/2012 4:08:04 PM
To complete the quest, you have to talk to the guy in the bar. The bar is in the "East" sector, the same with the trial room.

When I first go to that area, I usually take Canderous with me; he has a dialogue with one of the mercs in the cantina. You can get the "missing youth" quest and someone else will ask you to find out why the republic is hiring merc. Easy xp and credits since you do all that anyway.
---
#7SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 6:20:38 PM
Playr2BNamdL8r posted...
To complete the quest, you have to talk to the guy in the bar. The bar is in the "East" sector, the same with the trial room.

When I first go to that area, I usually take Canderous with me; he has a dialogue with one of the mercs in the cantina. You can get the "missing youth" quest and someone else will ask you to find out why the republic is hiring merc. Easy xp and credits since you do all that anyway.

Just finished manaan and as its my last star map here we come malak! Anndd the really uncomfortable scene with him without his jaw D:
---
#8Playr2BNamdL8rPosted 4/24/2012 7:34:36 AM(edited)
Kinda curious why you did Manaan last? You missed Darth Bandon's glitched lightsaber.
---
#9SlobberDobbzz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2012 2:33:23 PM
Playr2BNamdL8r posted...
Kinda curious why you did Manaan last? You missed Darth Bandon's glitched lightsaber.

Ohh this gameplay isn't using glitches or anything, I'm doing a LS ending :D already done DS I'm going through unlocking all the movies and once that's completed onto the glitches playthrough which sounds fun!
Is there an unlimited xp glitch in this game? I haven't looked too much into them because of the temptation to actually do it, but since I can't go back I might as well find out :D
---
#10Playr2BNamdL8rPosted 4/24/2012 3:14:15 PM
Some things aren't "glitches" really, but if you do planets in a certain order, you can get better item's dropped. For instance: If you do Tatooine star map or Korriban star map as your 1st planet from Dantoine, Calo Nord drops better blasters than if you do either of the other 2 planets 1st.

Also, in one encounter Darth Bandon's lightsaber has interesting effects on the crystals when you insert them, I guess you could say it is glitched. Some crystals are better, some worse; you can find a list in the "lightsaber crystal guide" in the FAQ section.

Dronemc explains the "trigger" points for Bandon, also the various XP glitches are discussed in this topic:
---
More topics from this board...
Star Wars KOTOR Board FAQWill_12315002/28/2009