I need a product code to install my game

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer: Generals
  3. I need a product code to install my game
7 years ago#1
I am having problems networking and i think that if i use a different key code when i install the game on my computer then it might work.....SO IF SOMEONE WILL HOOK ME UP WITH A KEY CODE FOR COMMAND AND CONQUER GENERALS THEN I WOULD BE IN THEIR DEBT

THANKS
7 years ago#2
only one problem with that tho-
Two games can't play online using the same CD Key. If you play online with it, then the person that gave it to you couldn't play online.
---
Paintball is the coolest sport ever. It's just like war, but you're never put out of your misery. Phantom Chill!!
7 years ago#3
Dont have to worrie about that though when i want to play i will use my orignal code from my game so that it never becomes a problem..... Can you hook it up...
7 years ago#4
I think that because i installed the same code on both computers that i have networked that is the reason when i go to muti-player it is telling me that my serial is already in use so when i play online i can and will use my code not the one someone provides for me, this would be only for the purpose of IP game play only
7 years ago#5
Nah, I think that if you are having that problem with a legitmate, legally purchased copy, than you should contact EA and let them know you are having a problem. If not, you can probably get this game for about 10 bucks, so if you must play this game that bad, then you should go buy another copy.
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer: Generals
  3. I need a product code to install my game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived