Best with Illusionist?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: twilightsunburn

twilightsunburn
8 years ago#1
Hey, I just started this game and I just got a human illusionist to join my clan. They;re about the same level as the rest of my battlers, so I was wondering what would go well with illusionist as a secondary. Here are my battlers, they are all about level 5/6 so their just sort of starting out XD

Paladin/Soldier (will be Fighter Paladin eventually)
Juggler/Thief
White Monk (Will be Bishop/White Monk ASAP)
Sniper/Archer
White Mage (will be sage/white mage)

Let me know if anyone should change, but I do want to leave my nu mou as the white mage and i want my bangaa to be a bishop.
Pokemon Pearl: 5111 9893 2567
SSBB: 4596-9132-0026

User Info: Paromin

Paromin
8 years ago#2
The best thing that goes with an Illusionist are 5 other Illusionists. A single Illusionist is extremely poor. Don't bother using Illusionists unless you plan to only use them

Paladin/Soldier (will be Fighter Paladin eventually)

Soldiers have crappy A-Abilities
Fighters have crappy A-Abilities
Fighters have crappy Stat Growths

Hunter has Sonic Boom which is combination of Far Fist and Air Render and uses Weapon WAtk as a multiplier for the damage instead of the subpar multiplier Far Fiast and Air Render uses.

White Monk (Will be Bishop/White Monk ASAP)

White Monks have crappy A-Abilities

Templar/Bishop. Templars can wear all the stuff that boosts Move which the Bangaas need. All the Bishop A-Abilities are crappy with the exception of Break

Sniper/Archer

Sniper is a crappy class with crappy A-Abilities. Conceal is a waste of turns.
Archers are inferior to Red Mages when dealing Status Effects

Assassin/Red Mage

White Mage (will be sage/white mage)

Sages already have Raise which is heal. Although Sages are inferior to Black Mages when dealing magic damage. -aga spells + Black Robe are 40% stronger than Gigaflare.

Healing is pointless once your clan becomes stronger. If your clan still need to heal then it can be improved a hell lot more.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived