This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dragoon or Gladiator?

• Topic Archived
6 years ago#1
I have a Thief, Fighter, Black mage, fencer, white mage and was wondering what i should put for my last one?
6 years ago#2
Dragoon for Jump
6 years ago#3
I chose Dragoon. I really enjoy it too.
Diamond FC: 2622 0551 5639 - RUBY (Follow the site below for my available Pokemon)
6 years ago#4
Gladiator is only good from Beatdown and Ultima, since so many lack elemental weaknesses in this game. Dragoon has Jump, Breaths, and several Dragon skills you might find useful.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy Tactics A2, Sonny 2 Legend run, Pokemon Pearl
On the side: Digimon World 3, Super Smash Bros Brawl, Custom Robo
6 years ago#5
It might be worth mentioning that Gladiator's elemental Swords can dish out a lot of damage if you enhance their element with mission items or element-boosting equips (preferably Black Robe). If you're able to get that going, I'd say it's worth a shot.

Also: Paromin, my beloved nemesis! I'm glad to see you've returned. Let's fight about something sometime. : D
6 years ago#6
True, although that can also be done with the elemental breaths that Dragoons have. Although the Blades are around 30% stronger than the breaths so area effect and range or damage and while area effect is usually never good unless you can kill or inflict one of the 100% statuses on at least 1 target, the rest of the team isn't optimized so area effect of the Breaths is worth considering.

Fun times those. Did who it was making a online FFTA battle program ever finish it?
6 years ago#7
Jump is a lot of fun, although spears aren't quite strong enough to be sure to KO an opponent.

The unmentioned choice might be a templar/gladiator, combining Ultima with a nagrarok and dash boots for both power and range.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived