Help on Atom Smasher?

#1ThemaxednoobPosted 9/1/2012 5:20:53 PM
I'm trying to defuse the third bomb with the magnet but when i use the c- control stick the magnet won't move.....Am I missing something?
#2Vara_samaPosted 9/2/2012 7:13:43 AM
I'd have to play that level again, but I think you gotta keep the R (or was it A button?) pressed while moving the crane.
#3jessebalzerPosted 9/2/2012 9:51:17 AM
Yeah, I have the PS2 version, but it should be labeled on your screen, something like "[GC button] Activate Magnet". All you need to do is wait until the bomb is underneath the crane, then press and hold that button in order to drag it into the pit.
---
"You shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad." Aldous Huxley
http://codereddnet.blogspot.com
#4LV1234Posted 9/2/2012 11:02:01 AM
jessebalzer posted...
Yeah, I have the PS2 version, but it should be labeled on your screen, something like "[GC button] Activate Magnet". All you need to do is wait until the bomb is underneath the crane, then press and hold that button in order to drag it into the pit.

Umm I mean trying to move the magnet using the control stick or C stick. The magnet won't move even when i try to press other buttons so i can't defuse the bomb! NEED MORE HELP
#5LV1234Posted 9/2/2012 11:07:34 AM
LV1234 posted...
jessebalzer posted...

Umm I mean trying to move the magnet using the control stick or C stick. The magnet won't move even when i try to press other buttons so i can't defuse the bomb! NEED MORE HELP

I meant "he" sorry themaxednoob
#6LV1234Posted 9/2/2012 11:12:04 AM
Themaxednoob posted...
I'm trying to defuse the third bomb with the magnet but when i use the c- control stick the magnet won't move.....Am I missing something?

The same damn thing that happened to me....I'm trying to figure that out while playing this on my old wii :( some better come up with something because I look into youtube videos they do it like it is no problem and tryng to look into the faqs is not worth it...All they say is use the c-stick or just remove the the bomb using the magnet. They don't tell what else. I tried moving the c-stick, the crappy magnet won't even budge and pressing the R button or A didn't even move it!
#7ShadowMario3Posted 9/2/2012 12:49:08 PM
It's not that hard. TC, I replied to your PM on Youtube, but you haven't replied back. Hopefully you figured it out, but here it is anyway:

When you take control of the magnet, the controls appear on the lower-left hand corner of the screen. A is to exit the camera, Y is to turn the camera off, and R is to activate the magnet (hold R to hold on to it). If the C-Stick doesn't move the magner, did you try to use the Control Stick? Because the Control Stick is what moves the magnet.
#8Themaxednoob(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 11:21:23 AM
ShadowMario3 posted...
It's not that hard. TC, I replied to your PM on Youtube, but you haven't replied back. Hopefully you figured it out, but here it is anyway:

When you take control of the magnet, the controls appear on the lower-left hand corner of the screen. A is to exit the camera, Y is to turn the camera off, and R is to activate the magnet (hold R to hold on to it). If the C-Stick doesn't move the magner, did you try to use the Control Stick? Because the Control Stick is what moves the magnet.

I noticed that I was using the Customed controls and changed the controls for the gamecube controller and the magnet moved when i used the control stick. So yeah I found out that the issue was the custom controls. Thanks I'll subb ya anyway.