Monster fusions

#1SparxPS1Posted 2/21/2010 4:18:12 PM
I like this game, but I have no memory card for it (I'm playing it on my ps2 with some wierd memory card). Jono whups me every time with his Ushi Oni. What fusions can I make with the beginner deck to beat him? I can't make sense of the faqs, which is why I decided to post.
---
Order Darkrai`s pizza! If they`re not there in a thousand years, its free! No checks, only souls!!!!!!!!! *Additional toppings include souls, bacon,and ham.sig!
#2Infamous_666Posted 2/21/2010 4:58:46 PM
Ushi Oni is tough at the beginning of the game indeed. He can only make it by fusion though. To prevent him from doing fusion, play a face up monster on the first turn. This causes the computer to never fuse on their first turn so he won't be making any Ushi Oni's until the 2nd turn.

Good fusions at that point of the game are making your own Ushi Oni (I made them by using Ancient Jar fused with some spellcasters) or Mystical Sand by using a rock + female. Dark Witch can be made with a Fairy + Female. Nekogal #2 with a female + a beast. Flame Cerberus with a fire + a beast.
#3Infamous_666Posted 2/21/2010 4:59:45 PM
*he won't make any Ushi Onis until AT LEAST his 2nd turn
#4occupinePosted 2/21/2010 11:59:36 PM
if your lucky u get 2 dragons and a thunder or any amount of combinations so you can make twin headed thunder dragon.or a 1800 attack+ fusion monster with an equip and ur fine
---
Steam: Elentier. Xfire:PepsiPwnsCoke
MW2: ^2|NT|^1AC130 ABOVE
#5AresWarriorPosted 2/22/2010 5:52:32 PM
if u dont have good cards, i suggest restarting the game until you have a good amount of dragons and thunder monsters and also a raigeki.

dragon + thunder + thunder = THTD (2800 attack)
dragon + plant = Black Dragon Jungle King (2100 attack)
dragon + rock = Stone Dragon (2300 defense)
female + rock = mystical sand (2100 attack)
---
--
-
#6duelguygeoPosted 3/4/2010 9:08:54 AM
may i say in a begginer deck it's really hard to summon THTD. best thing to do is summon/fusion summon a monster with at least 1500 attack so he dosent fuse on hos first turn, the keep destorying his monsters to stop him from getting his better fusions
#7SparxPS1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/4/2010 7:26:48 PM
Thanks people. I managed to beat Jono. It took a while for me to find the disk and try these out. My brother hid it from me as revenge for not letting him play.
---
Order Darkrai`s pizza! If they`re not there in a thousand years, its free! No checks, only souls!!!!!!!!! *Additional toppings include souls, bacon,and ham.sig!