Lord Knight questions

#1sintygypsyPosted 2/6/2008 8:51:14 PM
What kind of stat boosts am I looking at once i get to be a lord knight, i'm level 93 right now and in a few days ill hit 99, allowing me to turn LK.

I ahve 14k HP right now, and my brandish spear does roughly 3-4k damage on high orcs and the undead in the prison...do LKs even get a stat boost?

---
Star Trek is superior to Star Wars in every single way
#2ReikkenPosted 2/7/2008 2:10:04 AM
What do you mean by stat boost? Well, Lord Knight str job bonus (15 at job 70) gets significantly higher than the Knight one (8 at 50). One self-buff skill adds +100 def-ignoring atk to every hit (this does not get multiplied by a skill's %atk modifier, but it is affected by cards and element), and another skill adds +25% atk, 50 hit, and the Endure effect in echange for -25% def.
If that's not what you mean, you'll have to clarify.
---
Best board ever ftw:
http://z14.invisionfree.com/Legend_of_the_Emblem/index.php?
#3sintygypsy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 2:36:12 AM
when you changed from Swordsman to knight your HP and attack powers raised drastically. I thought the same happend to a knight when he becomes a lord knight

I just wanted an estimate on what my HP might bump up to

I have 14k HP now, and my attacks Brandish Spear attacks usually deal around 2-3K damage depending on what i fight. I thought for sure it all would greatly increase.
---
#4ReikkenPosted 2/7/2008 6:19:49 AM
Knight -> Lord Knight isn't the same as Swordsman -> Knight. Once you reach 99, you go back to level 1 as a High Novice, then you level up to a High Swordsman (25% more max hp/sp than a normal Swordsman), then you change into a Lord Knight, which has 25% more max hp/sp than a Knight and has more skills.

The only stats that directly change on Swordsman -> Knight are hp, sp, and aspd. Attack power doesn't change directly, just through skills.
---
Best board ever ftw:
#5sintygypsy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 12:31:41 PM
well here is what bugs me.

Once I hit lv. 90, it got insanely hard to level up. I am getting .1 and .05% on high orcs and things like that. When I pass lv99...you are saying I dont turn into a lord knight? And that there are 2 more whole steps before I become a lord knight? W...t....h?

Everyone said that when you hit lv 99 you can either choose to be a LK or go super novice. I thought there was a choice.

If leveling up as a super novice is harder than it is now, I will quit the game.
---
#6Hiten42Posted 2/7/2008 1:54:06 PM
Novice -> Swordsman -> Knight.
Knight -> High Novice -> High Swordsman -> Lord Knight.

You don't have a choice, you get 100 extra stat points, new skills as a LK, 20 more job levels, and extra stat bonuses. That's all.
---
Hiten
#7ReikkenPosted 2/7/2008 2:28:39 PM
Once you hit 99, to become a LK you reset to lv 1 and then basically go through the same process you went through to become a Knight from a Novice, except it's probably easier since you have 100 extra stat points, 25% more hp/sp, and know more about the game, have better gear, etc.
---
Best board ever ftw:
#8sintygypsy(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2008 8:54:17 PM
so which one of you is correct? You both said something different

or is it that when i hit lv 99 i become a lord knight, and my level starts over again at 1...i'll be a super novice lord knight?
---
#9__C_L_O_U_D__Posted 2/8/2008 2:11:41 AM
They never said anything different, they're both correct. Once you get to 99, you reset back to level 1 as a High Novice.
---
You don't need a reason to help people.
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/5702/cl0udsigzz6.gif
#107_13Posted 2/8/2008 11:26:32 AM
o_0

Wow i cant believe this guy isnt getting it.

When you get to level 99 thats the max level right? You cant level beyond it. So you will reset yourself back to level 1 and back to a novice(like you were at the start). Then you will be go to high swordsman then lordknight.
---

- PSN: seven7thirteen13