#1VenomZADZPosted 9/25/2008 6:40:54 AM
I'm planning to build a Pure PVP Champion

Str: 90+ (99 if no vit)
Agi: 1
Vit: (Possibly 30)
Int: 23
Dex: 99
Luk: 1

what I can't decide is should I just go for max str and not having any vit.
Or no int, and put those point for vit instead.

the reason I kinda need high str is probably finger offensive/throw spirit sphere is really deadly against snipers/wizards in pvp.

So any suggestions? I'm not lowering my dex though xP

---
"Did you use your charm hoping for a little...action?" ~ Lezard Valeth
#2XcyberelfPosted 9/25/2008 10:42:03 PM
I always like to have some vit.

Personally, I'd put at least 40 vit for any PvP build because getting stunned is a pain.

But yeah, 30 vit isn't nothing to laugh at either
---
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4138394/11/
Ragnarok Online Fanfiction
#3ReikkenPosted 9/25/2008 10:48:27 PM
Have fun getting stunned...
---
http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com/
This line is only here to make this sig two lines.
#4soulfighter799Posted 9/27/2008 5:15:58 PM
u need the vit. stunning isnt pleasent.

ik ur not changing ur dex, but do u seriously need 99? i mean that might be toooo much m8
#5VenomZADZ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2008 2:48:40 AM
well to beat Experienced Ass X and High Def Fast cast Wizzy I may need to upped my dex total to 150 >.>

Current Status: Level 74

STR: 82
AGI: 1
VIT: 1
INT: 1
DEX: 74
LUK: 1

I would like to get my dex to 99 but ultimately, would it benefit me to lower dex?

So STR would be best left at around 85-90 then.

---
#6VenomZADZ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/28/2008 3:36:21 AM
My purpose for high dex is mainly AssX-Bane

but now that I think of it, high vit does give more chances of surviving moves like killing strike/stroke and soul destroyer.
---
#7soulfighter799Posted 9/28/2008 5:03:24 AM
for str - dex builds, ive seen ppl only put their dex to 75, 92 str. and the rest on vit and int.
idk wut u should do though, but i prefer vit alot.
#8VenomZADZ(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2008 8:21:07 PM
True but with lower dex, defeating speed-casting Wizard and Champion maybe the problem too.
---
#9VenomZADZ(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2008 3:28:20 AM
So

the ideal way is to

STR: 82
AGI: 1
VIT: 5x
INT: 2x
DEK: 90
LUK: 1

or something around that eh? >_>
---
#10ignasia7Posted 10/9/2008 11:38:52 PM
I'm assuming those are just base stats, since if it's a mix, you're skimping yourself (and I'm really hoping you're not planning on +str gear for pvp).

I'd go for a full dex build imo. Your strength would have been fine at 70.

Better to go for dex gears as well, and aim for 120 dex + (Personally I like working to 150 dex, but that's nigh impossible here...the chance even one Glove of Orleans will drop, let alone go straight to market is rare enough as it is). I know it's a lot of work, but you won't get much out of your champion without it, not to mention, if you go for more dex gear, you can work out more points into vit or int...depending on whether you're planning on Asura, sphere throwing, or Occulting, or making a pure combo monk with snap (ya, I've seen it done even without agi, and it works out if you land Triple/Trifecta Blow on the first or second hit).

Btw, what exactly is your skill build? That alone can affect how you should work your dex.

If you're going for a sphere throw, I'd definitely aim for 110-130 dex, or you won't have much chance to survive. Asura you'll want much higher, since the close to instant cast you are...well, the harder it is for some to hide or escape it at all. If you're going for a combo snapper, 110 dex is fine, even with using a touch of sphere throw here and there.

Again, I still prefer much high dex over anything else. You can always use cards to get around stun, on top of a little vit (though 50 vit is ideal if you can fit it in).