Best SOLO job

#1oni222Posted 8/1/2009 1:07:53 PM
Hi I am looking to come back to the game and start a new job but I can't seem to pick one.

What I am looking for is the best job to solo on. I dont care about PVP at all all I want to do is kill big monsters efficiently and I wanted to know what the top jobs would be for that. All I want to do is find big bad boss monsters and have the best survivability against them.

Thank you ^_^
#2HawtStuffPosted 8/1/2009 1:13:17 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#3HawtStuffPosted 8/1/2009 1:19:57 PM
Disgarding sexual innuendos and transcendent classes, I'd have to pick....

-Str/Vit/Dex Knight
-Guillotine Fist Monk

if you're trying to go for a boss-killer job.

Just pure grinding though, I'd have to say Combo Monks and Agi/Dex Hunters are fastest.
---
w/e
#4qwertyman2002Posted 8/1/2009 4:23:24 PM
Hunter is the safest bet.

Arguably the second easiest class to level (behind Wizards, I'd say), and their arrow cost off sets the amount of potions some other classes that sometimes find themselves taking a beating. They're also the cheapest physical class to equip for, since all you really need is some cheap Agi gear and a decent bow (maybe even just a high Atk one) and you can dish out some decent damage
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/qwertyman/sig.jpg
#5oni222(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2009 5:54:51 PM
Thanks for the help so I guess the best solo choices are Knight , Monk and Hunter. Anything else?

Also between them what would be the best job to solo in?
#6Kuro-samaPosted 8/1/2009 6:16:12 PM

I'd say Sniper is definitely the best PvE class, especially for solo. Plus they're really fun to play.

#7HypnoPandaPosted 8/1/2009 7:15:16 PM
Rouges do nicely as well.
Gank is a good move, and double attack and improve dodge are life savers
---
Diamond F/C: Sam 5111-9912-3605
#8HawtStuffPosted 8/1/2009 7:37:16 PM
Keep in mind solo Hunters are good for regular PvM, NOT bosses. Snipers are decent, but a Hunter wouldn't cut it alone.
---
w/e
#90n_Topic_BlahPosted 8/4/2009 9:45:41 PM
A problem with hunter is that the Tough Scalelike stem for the archer quest is impossible for one the level you obtain it. You either need a friend or you need zeny.
#10mirage223Posted 8/23/2009 9:46:55 AM
a lot of classes can be good solo. i'm probably best with hwiz for soloing. of course you dont have much hp but in pvm you can use things like firewall to avoid ever getting hit in the first place. same with snipers/traps. sins can dodge a lot of stuff. knights can take a lot of dmg.. etc. depends what you like to play really.