funny thing

#211mario_potPosted 10/4/2010 8:56:36 AM
ALAS ! I lost our topic XD..I was gonna post but....it got lost in my topics list.

I SEE YOU NINERS FAN!

also burned eye brows are all the rage in europe
---
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. ~Albert Einstein
#212aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2010 11:04:51 AM
You almost lost/forgot where this topic was in your list of topics?! I'm shocked. . .
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
#213aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/4/2010 9:55:17 PM
OK Mar-eeeeeeeeeee-ohhhhhhhhh, an idea just came to my mind! After playing the cd-rom game's of Who Wants to Be a Millionaire 3rd Edition and the Kidz Edition, I thought I could post some of those questions from those two games on here. Anyone can play of course but this is mostly aimed towards Mario. To answer a question, all you have to do is simply post a reply back to what you think is the correct answer to the question. Then of course there's lifelines you'll get a total of three of them and will only be able to use them once each, not three times each. . . Say for example you want to use 50-50 for that question, I'll re-post the question with only two of the possible answers on there, one wrong one and the correct one. I'll explain more about lifelines in just a moment.

Everyone (except me of course, I'll be the host) will have. . . Aw heck, how just am I supposed to do this?. . . Since like I said before, I'll be posting only one question at a time and Mar will be the main guy on here who will be answering them. Unless of course NinersFan wants a shot at it, (or anyone else who randomly shows up for that matter. . .) it's all yours Mar!

So you start out at the bottom of the "money tree," $100. And for each question you get right, you advance to the next dollar level.
The money tree as followed. . .

15. $1,000,000
14, $500,000
13. $250,000
12. $125,000
11. $64,000
10. $32,000 SAFE HAVEN!!!
9. $16,000
8. $8,000
7. $4,000
6. $2,000
5. $1,000 SAFE HAVEN!!!
4. $500
3. $500
2. $200
1. $100

Special note: whenever you reach a "safe haven" and you crap out with any of the questions in that dollar-range, you can't lose that amount, it's guaranteed. So say you're feeling luck and got the balls to go for the million and you get that wrong, you flunk out with only $32,000 but if you were smart enough to take the money and run, you would go home with a whopping (albeit fictional) $500,000!!! However, if you get any questions numbered 1-5 wrong, you go home with nothing! ZIP!!! ZERO!!! NADA!!! ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!!! YOU'RE MORALLY AND FINANCIALLY BANKRUPT!!!

Now for lifelines. . . Obviously since this is just for fun and on a gaming website of all places. . .I'll leave the answering part to the honor system. Undoubtedly Mar is gonna use wikipedia (or google even). . .
Because of circumstances surrounding this, I'm afraid only the 50/50 lifeline will be effective here. Unless you wish to "phone a friend," which will be simply to ask someone at random. . .you'll be allowed to use the 50/50 up to 3 times in a game.

First question! Going for $100!
In the U.S., which of these holidays is celebrated in the month of December?
A: Halloween
B: Passover
C: Kwanzaa
D: Mother's Day
#214mario_potPosted 10/5/2010 12:04:43 AM
Kwanzaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

FINAL ANSWER AOL !
---
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. ~Albert Einstein
#215aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 12:08:31 AM
DING DING DING DING DING!!! YOU WIN $100!!!
Now for question #2. . .
Remember these are just the first few questions, they'll get harder as we go along.

A person tying an overhand knot and then a double skipknot is most likely doing what?
A: Tying shoelaces
B: Attaching a button
C: Tying a tie
D: Braiding hair
#216mario_potPosted 10/5/2010 12:11:35 AM
........err....uhhh..........I will guess tying a tie? err ...I never learned how to tie one myself actually....
---
#217aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 12:32:19 AM
LOL!!! Thats funny how you responded like that, what with all those period marks and stuff. As much as I hate to ask this. . .is that your final answer?

Man I can't believe these are considered "easy" questions. . .and these are from the Kids Edition!
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
#218mario_potPosted 10/5/2010 12:36:45 AM
...............ummm.....yeah..that'll be my final answer...* bites nails*
---
#219aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 12:42:36 AM
*dramatic drumroll. . .*

*loser buzzer sounds* I am so sorry. . .but that is incorrect.

Tonight's leader board as followed. . .

1. Top Prize Winner at a whopping $0. . .MARIO!!!

"Please insert additional credits to continue gameplay. . ."

lol

Now we get start this charade all over again at question number 1.

What 1977 movie begins with a tittle that reads, "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. . ."?
A: Star Trek: First Contact
B: Alien
C: Star Wars
D: Plan 9 from Outer Space

Ironically, I've never seen the last movie before, "Plan 9" from Outer Space."
---
#220mario_potPosted 10/5/2010 12:47:50 AM
okay... THIS TIME I WILL SUCCEED!

well it's definitely not STARWARS....no not STARWARS AT ALL, maybe it's alien......or plamn 9 ....but what i do know is that it's not STAR WARS

I'll take starwars.....final answer AOL

also what was the correct answer to the last question ?
---