funny thing

#221aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 12:51:47 AM
Oh. . .duh. . .I completely forgot about that last question. The answer was tying shoelaces. Hee hee hee! Even I got stumped on that one in the game before.

LOL! I AM SO SORRY!!! BUT YOU ARE SO ****ING SCREWED THIS TIME!!! YOU GOT IT WRONG BY A MILE!!! IT IS NOT STAR WARS!!!

Just kidding rofl. It was Star Wars. I knew even you would know that one.

Ok, now for the next question. Round 2!

What do kids usually wear over their clothes to keep them clean while painting?
A: Toga
B: Smock
C: Gown
D: Tutu
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
#222mario_potPosted 10/5/2010 2:44:52 AM
well unless they are greek...it's not a toga...and only ballerinas wear tutus.......a gown is that sexy little thing my girlfriend wears to bed...so IT MUST BE A SMOCK!

FINAL ANSWER!
---
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. ~Albert Einstein
#223HalOblivionPosted 10/5/2010 10:02:53 AM
so you hate aol, so you message over a boards o_O nice ;)
---
Currently Playing: Halo Reach, Final Fantasy IX, Mass Effect 2
"Politics.. How Tiresome..."
#224mario_potPosted 10/5/2010 10:09:23 AM
........aol.......umm......do you realize we have made this the #2 xbox board right behind halo2 ?
---
It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity. ~Albert Einstein
#225aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 10:32:46 AM
Oh crap. . . REALLY? In that case I'm very seriously considering locking it then, packing up shop and moving out to someplace else.
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
#226mario_potPosted 10/5/2010 1:40:08 PM
I guess we're a-leavin this is no longer our home
---
#227aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 2:02:44 PM
Well it's just that now our little secret is out. . .and that this place has been discovered, I feel it is high time we move to a different board. Do you use GameSpot or Gamefaqs mostly? Because if you do use GS, they have a messaging service there where users can send messages back and forth to each other privately. I believe you can use your same login between the two websites since obviously their connected. I'll wait for a reply back from you on here first then we'll go from there.
---
#228mario_potPosted 10/5/2010 2:04:28 PM
I use gamefaqs mostly but I know how to login in to my gamespot account, so feel free to PM me
---
#229aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 2:10:29 PM
Aw fiddlesticks! It says on GS that the messaging system is down. WTF?! Hmmm. . . new idea! I'll keep this topic open for another day or so and then I'll lock it up tight, but until then, I'm gonna keep trying to IM system on GS. I'll let you know on here when I've sent you a message through GS.
---
#230aolhater(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2010 2:13:12 PM
Just how the frack did this get to be number 2 on the list?! You would think that the Xbox forums would be more active than this. . .

This happened to me once before on the Atari forums, had a topic going on there for a while and it made it into the top ten watch-dog list.
---