funny thing

• Topic Archived
5 years ago#41
I think it was thermal vision, It always made threats highly visible and I don't think there are many situations where you couldn't use it, I absolutely loved it . the only problem is I usually miss the good stuff since I am almost always in thermal vision view when it's available.
---
Are you living or just breathing to death? GT:mariopot psn: mario_pot
5 years ago#42
Yeah thermal vision is pretty good, but it lacks in two very important categories. First one is it isn't available until the CIA level (fourth mission, not counting training level) and second, it's range is rather limited. But then again I guess you could say the diversion cam isn't available until then either.
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
5 years ago#43
Ah ha ha! I FOUND Darth Dakota!!!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/915074-tom-clancys-splinter-cell-pandora-tomorrow/56172259
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself; everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
5 years ago#44
See I told ya he would come back again.
---
5 years ago#45
yeah...he thought he could runaway...BUT he'll never get away...not from me at least 0_0
---
5 years ago#46
LOL Yeah you're pretty hard to get rid of. Heck you keep showing up here and even I can't get rid of you!
---
5 years ago#47
...we're gonna be best friends....FOREVER........right aol 0_0 ?
---
5 years ago#48
That last post of mine was in jest and yes we'll be buddies here, as long as this topic doesn't get purged. O_O

Wanna see something AMAZING?!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNAohtjG14c
---
5 years ago#49
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsTHlUlB2_s

how about this guy ? I kind of don't know if this is real, It's awesome if it is but it's definitely one of those things I would have to see in person to believe.
---
5 years ago#50
I'm almost afraid to look at all these YouTube links we keep putting up. . .

DANG!!! THAT GUY WAS INSANELY FAST!!! I've *NEVER* seen anyone draw that fast before!

I have a feeling that might not be real. . .
---

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived