Can shenmue 2 be played on the xbox 360 please help i need to know for real

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Shenmue II
  3. Can shenmue 2 be played on the xbox 360 please help i need to know for real

User Info: tynemomma

tynemomma
8 years ago#1

Hello

i have a 360 and i only see the shenmue 2 for the old xbox does anyone have the 360 and played it (shenmue 2) on the 360, and also is shenmue 1 available for the xbox360, and does anyone know if there is a shenmue 3 for any system

User Info: nimsey

nimsey
8 years ago#2
2 is playable on the 360, 1 is not, and so far there is no part 3 (and no reason to expect it in the near future).
www.delicious6.com

User Info: celtic1962

celtic1962
8 years ago#3
Yeah, I'm currently playing Shenmue 2 on the 360 and it works fine except for occasionally the background music fades in and out. No big deal.

User Info: Kamikaze_Kenny

Kamikaze_Kenny
8 years ago#4
Shenmue 1 is only available on the Dreamcast, and only playable (legally) on the Dreamcast.

Shenmue 2 is available on the Dreamcast (in Europe and Japan) and the Xbox. It can also be played on the 360, though there are a few minor glitches.

User Info: ProfitProphet

ProfitProphet
8 years ago#5
Do you need an Xbox memory card to save your game?
I don't trust people who sig themselves. - ProfitProphet

User Info: nimsey

nimsey
8 years ago#6
Only if you don't have a hard drive.
www.delicious6.com

User Info: lew_hawk

lew_hawk
8 years ago#7
how do u play 2 on the 360? when i tried it it said something about downloading something .. the last time i tried this was a couple years ago since my 360 broke..
when i pull up they like dammit man, in that black phantom man, cause they can't stand it man

User Info: ShinChuck

ShinChuck
8 years ago#8
If you have Xbox Live, it should automatically download the latest backwards-compatibility update. Otherwise, you'll need to download and burn a disc with the update, or just order one from Xbox.com.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/backwardscompatibility.htm
ShinChuck "ARMY STRONG!"
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ShinChuck - Random Video game and Wrestling Vids
  1. Boards
  2. Shenmue II
  3. Can shenmue 2 be played on the xbox 360 please help i need to know for real

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived