• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Shenmue II
  3. It's Going To Happen
5 years ago#11
I hope so but I won't get my hopes up just yet until I hear an announcement
Pinoy Pride, 1988 - the day I die!
5 years ago#12
We will hear news at E3 or it wont be made.
5 years ago#13
I sure hope it isn't a ps3 exclusive. I can't afford a ps3 right now. And this would piss me off to wait all these years and then still not be able to play it.
5 years ago#14
If it is not announced at E3 or TGS I am jumping off of the Shenmue band wagon. I have had enough heart break from Sega concerning this game. I have faith though. Hopefully we can get a remastering of the first 2 games as well.
5 years ago#15
Don't give up hope... no other game has made me feel the way Shenmue has. I will always believe in the hope of a 3rd game... and if it never comes I will continue to love the first 2.
Still waiting ~ Shenmue 3
5 years ago#16
And imagine how Shenmue 3 would look; let's hope they use the same technology as applied in LA Noire for everyone apart from Ryo (as, obviously, it wouldn't be Shenmue without that deadpan, unemotional face of his).
"Welcome to the real world son, where bullets hurt and people die"
~An excerpt from the fanfiction; Fallout Retribution~
5 years ago#17
I think we will see a trailer at E3. Why would Sega be touring Yu Suzuki all of a sudden at every major game convention if they weren't planning something?
5 years ago#18
I'd be more scared of the game being announced and it turning out to not be very good.

Although, I'd be happy just to see how it all ends. I think they should re-release the original on xbox live arcade or psn and I think lots of people would buy it.
ASUS P5N-D | Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0 GHz | 4 GB DDR2 800 MHz RAM | EVGA GTX 460 SC | 1 TB HDD | Windows 7 64 bit | 600W Ultra Pro series | NZXT Apollo Case
5 years ago#19
If they made HD remakes -and- put them in a double pack (physical CDs only), I think it would sell well enough to fund the third. And even if not, it'd be ballin to go through 1+2 with smoothed over graphics and a better (next-gen) controller, maybe even slightly different control scheme now that you'd have two sticks.
YOUR NUMBER'S BEEN DISCONNECTEEEED~
YOUR NUMBER'S BEEN DISCONNECTEEEED~
  1. Boards
  2. Shenmue II
  3. It's Going To Happen

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived