How did Ryo...

#1ShadowEclairPosted 4/4/2011 4:06:21 AM
In the scene where Ryo gets beaten up by the Heavens or when Ren hurts him, he ends up on Wongs boat. How did he get there? I donīt think they would beat him to a pulp and then let him recover on their wharf. And Wong could not carry him there.
#2jennafaith1Posted 4/4/2011 4:16:49 PM
It is implied that he has been draged there by Wong. Could be that Wong persuaded some of Ren's to help him carry Ryo. Wong could also call on Joy to get them to help.

It's not critical to the story but there you go.
---
It all started with a twenty-sided dice.
#3LessThanLukePosted 4/9/2011 5:37:55 AM
I don't think anyone really dies in Shenmue 2 except that guy that Chunyan pushes off the building ledge in the Black Heaven Bldg. I suppose the guy Baihu was fighting dies too, since he kinda made that clear. But, nobody else ever seems to die, even Dou Niu seems happy to just beat on you for fun. You'd think all these people Ryo was beating up, he'd have accidentally killed one by one, and would be wracked with guilt.
---
"We are not entitled to our opinions, we are entitled to our informed opinions. No-one is entitled to be ignorant." Harlan Ellison
#4mochamoo-exPosted 4/27/2011 12:37:20 AM
There's also that one guy who gets thrown off the platform by that Jeet Kune Do chick.