Everybody play DEADLY PREMONITION on Xbox 360.

#1jennafaith1Posted 5/10/2011 5:03:07 PM
People who have about 60 hours and $20 to spare should try playing DEADLY PREMONITION on XBOX 360. It has nothing to do with Shenmue but shares a lot of the gameplay mechanics.

The game bears striking resembelances to Shenmue gameplay. The game plays like Resident Evil 4 but the camera work feels a lot like Shenmue. You will also notice the time mechanic/appointments and weather change. As well as that explore the town feel. The characters all have personalities and You will notice the game feels strangely familiar.

OK, so before you say I recomended a bad game. Bear in mind that it is a budget game and you have to invest time into the game to get something out of it. Also it only costs $20 new but most people that have given this game a chance come away liking it.

Bottom line
Graphics 6/10:
Music 8/10:
Gameplay 7/10:
Story 8/10:
Funfactor: 8/10:
---
Someday, Shenmue will be re-released on a console that matters.
#2Tim_Lince_kunPosted 5/12/2011 3:26:59 PM
I think some guy came to this board the say the same thing. I bought it but not really digging it. I can't stand the gameplay in the horror sequences.
---
Shenmue II Fan? Let's talk about how much we hate Sega: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/561258-shenmue-ii
#3jennafaith1(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2011 4:38:19 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, I was hoping people would see the similarities and enjoy at least some aspects of the game. Well, you can't please everybody.
---
Someday, Shenmue will be re-released on a console that matters.