Which costume is this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill 3
  3. Which costume is this?

User Info: pikmintaro

pikmintaro
4 years ago#1
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb57524/silent/images/f/fc/Pipes.png

The one on the far right, I have searched all over google, and on every Silent Hill website looking through every single costume, and I can't find it anywhere.

Thanks for any help!
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"

User Info: kilo47

kilo47
4 years ago#2
I think it's safe to assume that it is a fan created mod for the PC version of SH3. That or they updated her alt costumes for the HD version.
http://imstarving.deviantart.com/

User Info: pikmintaro

pikmintaro
4 years ago#3
kilo47 posted...
I think it's safe to assume that it is a fan created mod for the PC version of SH3. That or they updated her alt costumes for the HD version.

Yeah I thought it might be a mod also, I've been checking around for it on Google, but I can't find anything on it, oh well.
Also it isn't in the HD collection either, I have it, and a lot of the costumes are missing they certainly didn't put in any new ones.
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"

User Info: riddlebox89

riddlebox89
4 years ago#4
Yup, that's a PC mod, i have all the extra outfit passwords written down and that outfit is definitely not one of them.
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
  1. Boards
  2. Silent Hill 3
  3. Which costume is this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived