Poster Girls

#1THX-1138Posted 4/20/2008 1:54:15 PM
I'm re-playing the game and thought it would be cool to take pictures of all the cool stuff especially all the poster girls and girls that appear on the computer monitors. But I know there are several I haven't found that I see in the guide.
Can anyone give me some clues on the harder to find ones?
---
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room!
- Dr. Strangelove
#2Torankusu3540Posted 4/22/2008 4:39:26 PM
There are some on the walls in the Tanker Engine room, they're kinda hard to notice unless you're looking for them.
---
Trunks the Weaponmaster
#3THX-1138(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2008 5:26:52 PM
Thanks, but I found those 2.
I'm trying to find some of the pictures it shows it my guide, such as a poster of a girl in a jungle, a girl with a tattoo on her back, girl at the pool, a girl in a g-string, a poster of Charlie's Angles, and different computer monitor pictures other than what I've found in the game.
I'm re-playing the game trying get everything like all the dog tags and pictures of all the interesting things and posters.
---
Gentlemen, you can't fight in here, this is the War Room!
- Dr. Strangelove
#4AuFox80Posted 4/22/2008 10:01:51 PM
IIRC,

There's a pic of a girl in a jungle on the Tanker, across from the bar.

The girl at the pool can be found in Strut C.

Charlie's Angels is underwater or on the cover on one of the magazines... I think.

Computer screen girls...?

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/infoman80/CompScreen1.png
http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r48/infoman80/CompScreen2.png

^Those?

---
Those who are ignorant of the mistakes of history are doomed to repeat them.
There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. -- Kyle Reese, Terminator
#5Torankusu3540Posted 4/22/2008 10:42:30 PM
I found the Charlie's Angels on in Shell Core 1 B1F, it's behind the guys in the little locker room. But they changed them in Substance. In SoL it was there, in Substance it was a diff. picture, and I've seen on other threads they changed alot of the pictures between games. I unno if this just means they changed the places, or they changed the pics entirely. I think the ones in Strut C, Dining Hall were changed too, cause if I remember right the girl with the tattoo I think you might be looking for was behind the computer console, but it was a different picture in Substance.
---
Trunks the Weaponmaster
#6AuFox80Posted 4/22/2008 10:52:00 PM
Good call, Torankusu. The pics were replaced (i.e., they were changed entirely) due to some beef with the magazines or copyright issues.

---
Those who are ignorant of the mistakes of history are doomed to repeat them.
There is no fate but what we make for ourselves. -- Kyle Reese, Terminator