This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Differences between PS2 and XBox.

#1Archaea OttoiaPosted 11/29/2007 5:02:07 PM
I was wondering if the xbox version has better graphics. I want to finally play this game, but when I tried to play the PS2 version, I couldn't stand the dated graphics.

Thanks.
---
I fear that our friend might be an offshoot of the Archaea Ottoia family.
#2AzyiuPosted 11/29/2007 7:47:24 PM
And you truly expect the Xbox version doesn't look dated? Just enjoy the damn game.
#3minervoPosted 12/8/2007 1:03:29 AM
What he hell are you talking about? The graphics are good, even by today's standards. The lighting really makes the game beautiful. Have you ever flown a heli over the city? It looks amazing.
---
//In Soviet Russia, the game plays YOU!
#4FluffyKidJoePosted 12/8/2007 2:25:19 PM
Graphics are dated, no argument there.

At the end of the day this is GTA, it's not about graphics. They really didn't get any better for San Andreas,a nd if anything got worse for the two PSP GTAs.
#5ghmsPosted 12/8/2007 8:22:14 PM
I have it for both and everythings about the same, the only odd thing was the opening credits scene graphics was better on ps2

But i'd say overallthe only differrence is the controls
---
Currently Playing:GTA VC (XBOX), and GTA VC (PS2).
#6GroveStOGPosted 12/19/2007 2:20:54 PM
Try turning off "trails."
---
"This is Vice City...This is business." - Lance Vance
#7Super Sonic 5Posted 12/20/2007 5:41:02 PM
I'd hate to see the TC try to play the NES.
---
No, the Kokiri were not lesbians! They were immortal. How is that even close? -kirbyvictorious
For my next miracle, Iím going to turn water intoÖ FUNK! - Jesus, Family Guy
#8SFGuyPosted 12/22/2007 3:44:27 AM
I'd hate to see the TC try to play the NES.

NES?? How about the Atari 2600??
#9Archaea Ottoia(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2007 4:39:54 PM
Try turning off "trails."

I will have to try this.

As to anyone else, they obviously completely missed the point. There's a problem with texturing as well as graphics. Graphics are a problem when they can cause motion sickness in people. I was hoping that the xbox could be smoother so I could actually play it.

I play NES games, and even own a few Atari ones. Next time, try not trolling people when you don't even know what you're talking about.
---
I fear that our friend might be an offshoot of the Archaea Ottoia family.
#10Super Sonic 5Posted 12/29/2007 4:57:03 PM
You clearly stated in the opening post that you "couldn't stand the dated graphics.", implying that you simply hated the thought of any graphics that looked dated. You never brought motion sickness into the topic. Next time, read a dictionary when you don't know what you're talking about.
---
No, the Kokiri were not lesbians! They were immortal. How is that even close? -kirbyvictorious
For my next miracle, Iím going to turn water intoÖ FUNK! - Jesus, Family Guy