This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Differences between PS2 and XBox.

#11Mathew1986Posted 1/5/2008 2:00:51 AM
I'm not sure yet, but I believe on the Xbox version you could download songs to your harddrive and listen to whatever songs you wanted, as long as you had the song on the hardrive already. I'm not sure of this yet though, but I think this is true, which is why I'm also wanting the Xbox versions of the games. I got the PS2 versions, now looking up the Xbox versions.
---
Update...Coming again...To a RE CYF near you!
Mathew1986-The Official Matt Hardy of HCTP SB!
#12LeadPipeCinchePosted 1/5/2008 8:39:06 AM
"I play NES games, and even own a few Atari ones. Next time, try not trolling people when you don't even know what you're talking about."

id say thats a smart remark to make but it really ISNT at all.
you seem to forget this game is about 5 years old.
trying to say it doesnt look up to par with alot of the newer stuff out really isnt saying much at all.

---
My little man: Hayden Alexander Steele (born:August 9, 2006 at 8:38AM).
#13Super Sonic 5Posted 1/5/2008 12:16:00 PM
From Mathew1986
I'm not sure yet, but I believe on the Xbox version you could download songs to your harddrive and listen to whatever songs you wanted, as long as you had the song on the hardrive already. I'm not sure of this yet though, but I think this is true, which is why I'm also wanting the Xbox versions of the games. I got the PS2 versions, now looking up the Xbox versions.

Just be warned, I've got GTAIII on it, and the controls are awful.
---
No, the Kokiri were not lesbians! They were immortal. How is that even close? -kirbyvictorious
For my next miracle, Iím going to turn water intoÖ FUNK! - Jesus, Family Guy
#14HHH 2K2Posted 1/10/2008 5:59:32 PM
Yeah ive noticed the trails make the game look alot worse, i dont know why they used it
---
Look at me!!, im Jerry Stoppid Lawler
#15HHH 2K2Posted 1/10/2008 6:01:49 PM
And yeah you can have your own songs on the xbox one, but my xbox is so picky with music cd's, it only reads normal ones :(

but going on rampages with QOTSA,Nirvana and Machine Head on = FTW
---
Look at me!!, im Jerry Stoppid Lawler
#16hunter-killersPosted 1/11/2008 6:10:59 AM
lol people just cant play a game as long as the graphics are over 50% then all you should worry about is the gameplay
#17scumbag_skaterPosted 1/14/2008 1:17:17 AM
yea the graphics are dated but theyre still not bad at all thats just wat happens and as far as xbox and ps2 theyre like exactly equal for this game
#18room101Posted 1/25/2008 7:47:23 PM
what hunter-killers said.
Gameplay>Graphics, by a long way; plus, what exactly was wrong with the graphics on this game, IYO? Haven't found an insurmountable problem with them yet, myself.

---
GTA Vice City Stunt Vids http://wildpuma.com/room101/
New Vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qgDZNeY2rE
#19Artha_PennPosted 1/28/2008 3:22:08 PM
Forget the atari..how about the Intellevision? @_@
---
Everyone can use a little brother.-Lance Penn