This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

where is the hyman condo and the skumhole shack

#1iron_defensePosted 1/18/2008 6:16:05 PM
I can't find them, if someone could tell me the location, That'd be great
---
Certainly they existed. Those blinded by ambition. Those consumed with vengeance. But here they do not exist. Only winners and losers here.
#2rem700Posted 1/18/2008 7:16:51 PM
Follow the road past the biker bar and as you make the left turn in the road,look to your left and you will see some steps.Climb these steps and you'll see the shack
For the condo,when you leave Ammo Nation. on the west island,go right and at the "T" intersection turn right and head north. Now start looking to your right and you'll see an alley with garages.This is the condo save point.

---
It doesn't take much to amuse me.
#3iron_defense(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2008 7:18:54 PM
I forgot where the biker bar is >_<
---
Certainly they existed. Those blinded by ambition. Those consumed with vengeance. But here they do not exist. Only winners and losers here.
#4Super Sonic 5Posted 1/18/2008 7:22:07 PM
Go to the west side and head north along that long street. When you get up far enough, half of the road will go straight, and half will turn. Go on the half that turns, and you're there.
---
No, the Kokiri were not lesbians! They were immortal. How is that even close? -kirbyvictorious
For my next miracle, Iím going to turn water intoÖ FUNK! - Jesus, Family Guy
#5rem700Posted 1/18/2008 7:23:26 PM
OK from the north police station,go east and turn right at the intersection,then start looking to your right for the above mentioned stairs.
---
It doesn't take much to amuse me.
#6iron_defense(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2008 9:06:48 AM
why didnt anyone tell me I'd see a Uzi under the steps. That would have helped me a lot. Someone told me that on MSN.
---
#7sidewonkyPosted 1/21/2008 10:52:26 PM
LMAO "The biker bar" was no help to you but uzi under the steps was? different strokes for different folks i guess...