This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Garages?

#1Giga_BowserPosted 1/20/2008 12:36:18 PM
I only got to like the third mission of this GTA for some reason, now I'm replaying it and I was wondering when do you get access to garages.
---
Top 3 Favorite Video Games : Donkey Kong Country (SNES), Super Mario World (SNES), Donkey Kong Country 2 : Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)
#2brute_strengthPosted 1/20/2008 2:51:47 PM
Buy some property with a garage.
---
U.S.A.F.
#3Giga_Bowser(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2008 6:25:20 PM
Can you do this at any time during the game? Like right after the start of the game?
---
Top 3 Favorite Video Games : Donkey Kong Country (SNES), Super Mario World (SNES), Donkey Kong Country 2 : Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)
#4Super Sonic 5Posted 1/20/2008 6:26:54 PM
Yes, there are buildings in several locations with garages you could buy now.
---
No, the Kokiri were not lesbians! They were immortal. How is that even close? -kirbyvictorious
For my next miracle, Iím going to turn water intoÖ FUNK! - Jesus, Family Guy
#5Giga_Bowser(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2008 8:55:52 PM
How do I find them? They're not marked on the map.
---
#6Giga_Bowser(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2008 8:59:51 PM
Oh, and can I buy assets like the car showroom at any time?
---
#7Super Sonic 5Posted 1/20/2008 10:18:45 PM
For one of them, start at the hotel. Go west 2 blocks and south. There's a large staircase with a house icon on top.

The other 2 on the east island are near the Pay & Spray just north of the hardware store. You'll find them easily.

And you have to wait to buy the assets until a certain mission.
---
No, the Kokiri were not lesbians! They were immortal. How is that even close? -kirbyvictorious
For my next miracle, Iím going to turn water intoÖ FUNK! - Jesus, Family Guy
#8mgc2372Posted 1/25/2008 11:41:29 AM

http://www.gtawh.com/vc/maps/properties.JPG

here is a map of all of the properties in vice city.the garage locations that you can buy at the beginning are ocean heights,links view and el swanko casa.they each have a one car garage.