This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I play with the black girl or the white chick?

#1veronicablushesPosted 10/22/2008 3:37:47 PM
I have 2 Vice City discs. One has a white girl on the left, the other has a black girl on the right - both wearing pink bikini's and drawn identically - as mirror versions of each other. The white girl disc is dated 2003 and it says "Play" at the bottom of the disc. The black girl disc doesn't have a date and it says "Playstation 2" at the bottom. I don't have the cases anymore, so I can't reference those to know the differences between these discs. Does anyone know anything about these? I'd guess that one is the original release and maybe the other was a package deal with other GTA's.
#2KurtKokaine4Posted 10/22/2008 4:11:38 PM
I think the question you should be asking yourself is why do you have two different copies of the same game?

---
"They say I passed the torch, WELL I WANT MY DAMN TORCH BACK."
WWE's JBL on coming out of retirement and challenging for the WWE championship.
#3veronicablushes(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2008 4:32:15 PM
As stated above, I'm pretty sure I purchased a gta-multi-game pack at some point. I think I ended up with 2 copies of San Andreas as well.
#4veronicablushes(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2008 6:51:50 PM
Got it! I found another white-girl Vice City disc labeled "Install", so the one labeled "Play" must be for the PC.
#5sanchez8423Posted 10/27/2008 5:34:59 AM
What?!?!?!!??!?!!
---
"...and you will respect mah authoritay!!!" -eric cartman-
#6KurtKokaine4Posted 10/27/2008 3:52:40 PM
lol, I gave up five days ago.

---
"They say I passed the torch, WELL I WANT MY DAMN TORCH BACK."
WWE's JBL on coming out of retirement and challenging for the WWE championship.
#7veronicablushes(Topic Creator)Posted 10/27/2008 4:28:43 PM
sanchez, what do you mean by "what?"

There is a white girl in a pink bikini on the right side of the VC disc (PC version), and there is a mirror image of her on the left of the Playstation 2 disc, except she's black on that one.