This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anything like the Purple Nines glitch in GTA3 in this one?

#1RanBinRaiPosted 3/20/2013 11:28:29 AM
Hey everyone. Oddly enough, I am playing through this game for the first time and I thought I would just ask and see if there's any sort of glitch in this game that would prevent me from getting 100%, like the Purple Nines glitch in the previous game.
---
I will not change this signature until signatures protesting or demanding change are no longer viable signatures.
#2ChristopheePosted 3/20/2013 12:35:36 PM(edited)
I seem to remember a glitch to do with the Havana outfit, but I don't remember the details. I'll look it up and edit this post.

Edit: I've looked it up and I don't think the glitch prevents you from getting 100%, so there's no need to worry about it. It just makes a particular outfit unreachable if you do missions in a certain order.
---
Christophee Cougars: 313 Fantasy NFL Second Place (2010) & Third Place (2008 & 2011)
#3ClarifinatiousPosted 3/20/2013 1:43:06 PM
I wanna say that saving at Cherry Popper, or whatever the ice cream place is called, can mess up your game in some way. Just don't save there if you can help it.

I don't remember if it can prevent you from getting 100 percent, or if it can just mess up your save file.
---
I am the true coward, hiding from sincere expressions
like a vampire in the nude who hides from the light.
#4RanBinRai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2013 11:46:42 PM
Thanks for the tips guys.
---
I will not change this signature until signatures protesting or demanding change are no longer viable signatures.
#5cobra187Posted 4/8/2013 1:50:21 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6ChristopheePosted 4/9/2013 5:33:01 AM
cobra187 posted...
The havana outfit was unreachable in the original version of the game if you beat Avery's final mission BEFORE doing some other mission (i don't recall at the moment)

Avery's final mission (Two Bit Hit) must be completed after Cop Land and The Job in order to avoid the Havana outfit glitch. Those missions require particular outfits and the game removes the Havana outfit pickup for the duration of the mission, but when the mission is completed, it gets put back behind an invisible wall for some reason.
---
Christophee Cougars: 313 Fantasy NFL Second Place (2010) & Third Place (2008 & 2011)