Disappointed with the soundtrack

#1sshadow5002Posted 3/28/2013 5:39:48 AM
I bought the Official Soundtrack a few days ago from Amazon for 30 and it arrived today. Played it and it was nothing like I'd hoped it would be :( where are all the ad's and DJ banter :(

So now I'm getting the Radio's ripped from the PC version which should be awesome :D
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#2SteveZissou5Posted 3/28/2013 4:41:49 PM
I believe that a soundtrack for an other GTA game that I downloaded (illegally...) had all the dj banter. Perhaps try that next time.

But I'll have to download this soundtrack and see. It'll be good to hear all that 80's music. Good times.
---
"I... drink... your... milkshake! I drink it up!!"
#3sshadow5002(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2013 7:17:01 PM
That's exactly what I did :D after finding out there was no DJ banter and it was literally a collection of the songs used in the game I "found" the Radio Station rips from the PC version.

Still it's a nice little boxset though :D
---
A 2006 study concluded that 82% of people who don't know what they're talking about use false statistics.
#4SteveZissou5Posted 3/29/2013 5:13:24 AM
Those are always nice little gems to 'find'.

Nothing beats all those 80's classics.
---
"I... drink... your... milkshake! I drink it up!!"
#5PrettyBoyFloyd_Posted 3/30/2013 4:48:18 PM
That's exactly what I did :D after finding out there was no DJ banter and it was literally a collection of the songs used in the game I "found" the Radio Station rips from the PC version.

I just took the stations and songs off the disc itself.
---
The Evil Republicans - Est.2004 - WoT
[ Government Destabilizing Branch ]
#6LancetJades(Moderator)Posted 3/31/2013 1:11:29 AM
PrettyBoyFloyd_ posted...

I just took the stations and songs off the disc itself.

There's even a guide about how to do that on here. The "Audio Extraction Guide."
---
Eclipsing power is, at times, not only the instrument of demons, but also of gods.
Lost, but not forgotten.
#7PrettyBoyFloyd_Posted 3/31/2013 8:53:26 AM
There's even a guide about how to do that on here. The "Audio Extraction Guide."

Ok... wasn't really sure I could get into real detail about it on here.

Yea you get the songs, dialog and all.

Also it can freak a few out if they don't know that it's a CD playing and never played the game.
---
The Evil Republicans - Est.2004 - WoT
[ Government Destabilizing Branch ]