This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How do I get an Esperanto to spawn?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  3. How do I get an Esperanto to spawn?
2 years ago#1
I drove every two-door car I could find around for more than an hour last night and not one appeared. What vehicles help this thing spawn? And where is the best place to look?
2 years ago#2
I tend to find the best car to drive is the Sabre, if you come across one of them first. The best place to look, in my opinion, is Downtown, particularly among the parked cars behind the Hyman Memorial Stadium.
---
Christophee Cougars: 313 Fantasy NFL Second Place (2010) & Third Place (2008 & 2011)
2 years ago#3
Alright. I'll try that. Thanks.
2 years ago#4
It worked. Thanks!
2 years ago#5
Glad to hear it. Did you find one parked near the stadium?
---
Christophee Cougars: 313 Fantasy NFL Second Place (2010) & Third Place (2008 & 2011)
2 years ago#6
Yup. it was right behind the Stadium. It didn't take long to completely finish Sunshine Autos. The lists get easier. 3rd and 4th are incredibly easy. Especially 4th. Most, if not all, of list 3 can be found on Starfish Island.

Another question. Can you "upgrade" the Pole Position's asset? I know you need to spend 300 on a dancer to get the asset but can you spend more money on the dancer to make the Pole Position make even more daily? I seem to remember being able to.
2 years ago#7
As far as I know, it cannot be upgraded.
---
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
  3. How do I get an Esperanto to spawn?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
The Vice City topicFooFightersFan88/30 9:43PM