The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Stuck at 98% help

#1zarking_photonPosted 7/24/2013 9:36:47 PM
I only booted this game up for the first time in years. I've got all the packages, done all the jumps and rampages, side missions, bought all the properties, everything's making money. I've got fast reload 150 health and 150 armor. Done the chopper checkpoints and the r/c missions. I have no idea what I'm missing. I'm using this checklist to make sure I've got everything.

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=154188&st=20&#entry3403445
---
"Freddie Mercury is a sex machiiiiiine ready to relooooooad, like an atom bomb, he's about to wooooahhh wooooahhhh wooooahhhh EXPLODE." - bluerain
#2room101Posted 7/25/2013 2:42:16 AM
Have you beaten the Rifle Range (again, after doing it during the Malibu missions) with a score of 45 or better?
Are your times for 'Test Track' and 'Trial by Dirt' the same in your stats? If they are, you have that glitch, and may need to redo both a couple of times to get new records and complete the mission to count towards your percentage.
#3zarking_photon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 7:45:44 AM
Yes to the rifle range. I even did it again just to make sure.

I didn't have times for those, so I followed the directions in the guide. I have times for both in my stats, now. Do I still need to redo them to get them to actually count towards my percentage? I'm going to go try them a couple times, I guess.
---
"Freddie Mercury is a sex machiiiiiine ready to relooooooad, like an atom bomb, he's about to wooooahhh wooooahhhh wooooahhhh EXPLODE." - bluerain
#4KCJ5062Posted 7/25/2013 9:43:55 AM
You'll only have to redo Trial By Dirt and Test Track if you complete the former before the latter.
#5zarking_photon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 1:57:39 PM
KCJ5062 posted...
You'll only have to redo Trial By Dirt and Test Track if you complete the former before the latter.

But, as long as both of them are listed in my stats screen, I'm okay, right? I got them, and they both even have different times.
---
#6KCJ5062Posted 7/25/2013 2:30:49 PM
zarking_photon posted...
KCJ5062 posted...

But, as long as both of them are listed in my stats screen, I'm okay, right? I got them, and they both even have different times.

I think you're okay with those then.

Do you have 100% now?
#7zarking_photon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 5:16:23 PM
No.
---
#8zarking_photon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2013 11:17:20 PM
Nevermind got it.
---
#9room101Posted 7/26/2013 1:57:42 AM
What was it you were missing?
#10zarking_photon(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2013 11:37:27 PM
1st place in the Hotring
---