trailer stat help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Movies
  3. trailer stat help

User Info: Juggalo352

Juggalo352
5 years ago#1
it seems no matter what i do my stars trailer stat wont go up past half. I have the best one (palatial) with an array of goodies around it. cars, rock formations, xmas tree, etc. and i understand about putting overused items. and its in good repair. am i just missing something? is there a fool proof setup to max it out?

User Info: BlackDevil99

BlackDevil99
5 years ago#2
Juggalo352 posted...
it seems no matter what i do my stars trailer stat wont go up past half. I have the best one (palatial) with an array of goodies around it. cars, rock formations, xmas tree, etc. and i understand about putting overused items. and its in good repair. am i just missing something? is there a fool proof setup to max it out?

they also have to have the maximum amount of land as possible, be close to other star's trailers and be connected along a path.
i find putting a bunch of those massive gold gates shoots the rating way up. I cheat to get that much money btw...
  1. Boards
  2. The Movies
  3. trailer stat help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived