Top 100 selling galge games of all time(related)

#1vikithewaffuPosted 4/5/2009 9:03:37 AM
Related to ST because it lists sales of ST games and other games on consoles.

http://zepy.momotato.com/2009/04/04/top-100-best-selling-galge-titles/

---
Well, Raja did say something about Lucretia being 3 steps ahead of everyone else...that means she's better than Batman, who is only 2 steps ahead.
#2OtakuTomPosted 4/5/2009 11:18:13 PM
That's really interesting. It's quite wierd to see that Fate/Stay Night, one of the bigger games of recent times in japan (even if it's just a port with some add ons) only just managed to crack the top 15. Maybe these games just don't sell as much as they used to.

Another point is that this shows sega that they should do a PS3 remake of ST2. It sold so much and it's many fans favourite of the series (although I kinda prefer 3 myself) that it deserves another go.

It also worries me how many of these I know or own but to keep some credability, I'm not saying which ^_^

---
PSN ID: tomn2501
From the Land of Green Breezes, Tea in the Afternoon and Fog
#3ijuinkunPosted 4/6/2009 8:24:15 PM
Notice that the top 5 are all Sakura Taisen or Tokimeki Memorial. ^_^
#4King ArawnPosted 4/8/2009 8:50:54 AM
Tom, I like Sakura Taisen 2 and 3 the best. I have a hard time deciding which one is better. :)
---
Swift as the wind. Silent as a forest. Fierce as fire. Immovable as the mountain.
#5vikithewaffu(Topic Creator)Posted 4/8/2009 8:47:42 PM
I prefer 3. I don't like the original cast that much.
---
Well, Raja did say something about Lucretia being 3 steps ahead of everyone else...that means she's better than Batman, who is only 2 steps ahead.
#6OtakuTomPosted 4/16/2009 3:25:04 AM
It's not that I prefer the Paris cast more, I think it's because there isn't anyone that really annoys me in there. It's strange though, in the live shows, I like all of them, in the games, Iris, Rika, Reni and Orihime just seem to bug me...

---
#7ijuinkunPosted 4/17/2009 6:28:28 PM
I tend to have problems with characters with massive egos, or who put up the facade of having one--e.g. Sumire, Orihime, Glycine. Probably because I know that in real life I would only get into shouting matches with such people (like with Kanna and Sumire's rivalry).
#8RedCoKidPosted 4/20/2009 7:54:41 AM
I've always liked ST3 as the best game/cast/locale overall, STV for battles, and Mell, Gemini, or Kohran for best character. Maybe preference depends on which game/anime/manga served as a person's introduction to the series?
#9OtakuTomPosted 4/20/2009 11:20:47 PM
Maybe, but I started with ST1 and worked on from there. Maybe it's because I'm closer to Paris then I am to New York or Tokyo, so I can relate to the places better (even though I've probably visited more of the Teito locales than those in Paris...). I think it's just because ST3 seemeed to be the one they worked on hardest and it has the best balance between LIPS, good battles, nice story and minigames. The only thing that could make it better (hoping for this in a PS3 remake) is that you could have some of the TKD in your Paris squad (You know it'd be better wth Sumire and Maria in there ^_^). I mean they had some cameos which would probably be more likely from a story point of view, but it'd would've been nice to keep them on for longer, if only to help Ogami train his troops better and have some more experience.

---
#10RedCoKidPosted 4/21/2009 6:36:41 AM
Cool idea! Yeah, I wouldn't mind a ST3 remake with more episodes. I'd like to see Mell & Ci hop into a dual pilot koubu (can you imagine the hijinks during battle? lol) and have possible endings with either of them.