Mumbling on about Mimics

#1vitriol_101Posted 2/26/2010 3:48:20 PM
A few niggles about our gelatinous favourites:

1. Does using Magic Lock affect what they drop? More precisely, if you Magic Lock one of the critters does it prevent it dropping items (particularly Magic Tablets)?

2. Is there any difference in the three types of mimic other than the attacks they use to flatten you?

3. If a chest contains a Magic Tablet and you use Fortuneteller on it to raise the level, does the level of the magic tablet rise too? (You can tell where these questions are headed, right? :D

4. Is it wrong to find pixellated people attractive...? If so where can I get help?

Okay that last one's not mimic related.....
#2DibelenxPosted 2/27/2010 1:16:12 AM
1. Magic Lock does nothing but paralyze a Treasure Slime. Does not affect drops

2. Yes, the yellow one uses fire arts, the red weapon based attacks and the green seems to use random attacks from the other two? o.o

3. I doubt that, I think tablets from chests are like dropped ones, but are more heavily dependant on "panel rank" as I would call it. I mean, I never saw anything higher than lv2 from set and in chest tablets until I had a steady flow of lv4 and some lv5 panels, then I MIGHT get a lv3 from those. I'd stick to treasure slime drops, but of course, those set tablets also help tons :3

4. ...o_o Been there, done that. Cure: Quit playing

...Yeah, so totally not worth it, rather stay "sick" xD
---
*sigh* Take your time making FFXIII, make it as good as possible, but hurry up will ya?
#3im_biggyPosted 2/27/2010 7:20:26 AM
4. Is it wrong to find pixelated people attractive...? If so where can I get help?

Join us, Vitriol, and I will make your face the GREATEST in Koridai!
---
Nice of the princess to invite us over for dinner, eh Luigi?
OZAKEEEEEE!!!!!11
#4vitriol_101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2010 7:45:00 AM
Where do I sign? And do I get one of those nice jackets that fastens at the back?
#5im_biggyPosted 2/27/2010 9:02:45 PM
Yes, comes with a nice holiday retreat complete with nicely padded walls for you to bounce around in. But I digress...

May I ask which if these pixelated protagonists are you partial to, padre?

Ruby I guess is our top candidate. Cheery attitude, Petite body coupled with an exposed navel? Wow.

Silver Girl is the other alternative. Tan, Slender, Alluring and Cold as Ice. Some Guys dig that. I know I do...

Sapphire may have her face covered in a veil, but beneath that lies the face of a mature and caring woman.

Of course, There's the ever so popular hot MILF, Rebecca. I think Killerb255 will show up any moment now...

Should I mention Judy? I mean, this game this game IS 7 years old, which means by now she'll be 17 years old, and looking at how her sister and mother turned out, I slate that she'll be the most beautiful of them all...

Ditzy Clueless Michelle? Clueless Manipulative Marie? Laura? GRACE? PLATY? PHARR?!
---
Nice of the princess to invite us over for dinner, eh Luigi?
OZAKEEEEEE!!!!!11
#6im_biggyPosted 2/27/2010 9:12:41 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7vitriol_101(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2010 7:31:10 AM
Eh, I am suffering from an unrequited crush on Armic's tribal chief....

Seriously though, voices do it for me. Some of those you listed are a little over-perky for my tastes, though very decorative. If I'm going to be chewed out for something it may as well sound sweet....

So, Beccy and her southern drawl is a major contender (plus judging by her son, she's a great cook)....Flirty Grace has a nice sultry voice...I love the way Platy says "I have no affinity for fisticuffs". I also quite like Laura though think she may have a tendency to sock you one if you disagree with her.

For looks alone....Silver Girl, hands down. Shallow? Yup, I am, as a puddle.

I hate having to choose. Can I say "All of them?"
#8BlazeknucklePosted 2/28/2010 1:06:24 PM
biggy's list

You forgot Tiffon there..

Also, Tiffon.
#9killerb255Posted 3/2/2010 5:50:50 PM

Of course, There's the ever so popular hot MILF, Rebecca. I think Killerb255 will show up any moment now...

:waves:
---
--Killer B
More topics from this board...
Single Character time!ohdenny88484/20 8:39AM