This game back when it first came out was indeed the bomb....

#1blkodirty123Posted 7/25/2009 12:13:22 AM
Since the previous posters topic was archived I will make a comment. SOF 2 came out about the same time as RTCW and IMO was a better game. It was a poor mans counter strike in idea but in fun it was the best. The graphics sucked ass but the game was fun, the guns were unbalanced but the game were fun, even the maps were demented in design especially New Jersey Winterwonderland but the game was Damn Fun.

I remember the auto shottie as the noob weapon of choice, then the CTF games were everyone who captured the flag would throw fire grenades that would cover their escape. Jordan Market Siege, Office, Airport, columbia even the free downloadable maps the one with the high tree tops, the water station?, and desert one? were fun. Only fond and countless all night sessions would comfort me that I was there man I was there when this game was the s***, Using the AK with the melee knife attack, and using the silenced MP5 and having a micro UZI as a side arm is such a bad ass back up weapon that too this day I haven't really seen it used.

No matter SOF 2 for those that lived it, played it, and devoted their Hardcore FPS time to it, knew that SOF 2 for all it's shortcomings more than made up for it in it's fun, and sheer joy....