Amaterasu Server

#1hrockets1Posted 6/1/2009 7:46:21 PM
I was reading this walkthrough, and it said to just beat two leaders, get the digi egg, then leave. so, i have a few questions

is there anything else to do in Amaterasu?? I mean, what about places like Badlands, Tyranno Valley, Duel Island, etc. Once you come here, can you ever come back, or should I just do stuff here now if there is anything to do. I do not want to miss anything in the game

And I forgot who I was talking to in Asuka server, but he/she said there were four gym badges to get, then the digi egg.

just basically i need some info on Amaterasu and stuff to do there thanks
#2hrockets1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2009 7:57:47 PM
a few add ons

is legendary gym better for training, like better stats, than regular gym in asuka (regular leomon)?

and is gym with white leomon in ametarasu better than regular gym in asuka(regular leomon)?
#3hrockets1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2009 8:11:32 PM
third add on, sorry, to leave amaterasu instead of going to forest inn, can't you just go to catacomb, and through the hole or is it not there
#4Chaos_MissilePosted 6/2/2009 12:01:34 AM
iirc, you're only half-way through the game. Do not worry, you'll need to take down all 8 City Leaders before the final fight in Amaterasu

Almost everything in Amaterasu(shorten to AM from now on) is superior. The progression in the game will go like:: Asuka(shorten to AS), Asuka East, Asuka South, Asuka West, AM East, AM South, AS North, AS Tri-Dungeon, AM West, AMNorth, AM Tri-Dungeon and back to AM for the final battle. you won't be able to go into AM City untl later in the game. At your current point, it is possible to go to Tyrannon Valley and the Protocol Ruins for 2 new bosses to fight.

As you progress through the game, you'll come across a few diff types of Gym, one manned by Leomon, another by Panjamon, one by Garudamon, and Shakkoumon. Each has different stats training unlocked like Machine and Dark tolerence. Besides the Legendary Gyms, each of these Gyms may also have SuperTraining for certain stats. SuperTraining is like regular Training, but gives you the choice to increase you stats greatly in 2 ways. Stats with SuperTraining are marked by a gold outline and a star iirc.

The Legendary Gym in AS will enable you to give SuperTraining in certain stats. There's really no difference where you choose to train, except if you want to train particular tolerence or use the SuperTraining.

In regards to my comment about most everything in AM is superior, the AM Legendary Gym by Magdramon(or Magnamon in this case) is the best gym to train with since it gives SuperTraining to every stats.

The only way I know to switch through servers is through the Bughole by Bulbmon. I'm not sure if Digmon can dig through servers or not.

Lastly, I don't thin you'll miss anything compeltely UNTIL a certain point of the game. You should try to check the FAQ on the Legendary Weapons first just in case.

---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelms any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#5itokPosted 6/2/2009 12:10:48 AM
first time you go to amaterasu is through tunnel which connect as catacomb and am forest inn, and there is no hole in am catacomb that goes to as forest inn

once the tunnel in catacomb opened, it will still open for the rest of the game

your first mission in amaterasu is to search for digi-egg to summon digmon, but if you want to explore then it's fine, you can go to any area, you even can go to am north sector before going to as north sector, the place you can't enter during this time is only amaterasu city, bai hu city, and xuan wu city

as for the gym, if better gym means more training choice, then yes, panjyamon gym is better than leomon's, since leomon didn't have elemental resistant training
#6hrockets1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2009 1:52:46 PM
alright. thanks a bunch guys!!
#7hrockets1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2009 3:41:21 PM
none of the training things in leomon's gym in AS have stars, so I guess I'll wait and get super training with magnamon
#8Chaos_MissilePosted 6/2/2009 7:12:07 PM
none of the training things in leomon's gym in AS have stars, so I guess I'll wait and get super training with magnamon

Getting Digmon means access to the North Sector in AS. You can use Flamedramon's Legendary Gym there first. iirc, it has the SuperTraining for the basic stats(Attack, Def, Speed, Wisdom, Knowledge)
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelms any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#9itokPosted 6/3/2009 2:12:25 AM
when you get digmon digiegg you can get gold id which make Str, Def, Spr, Wis, Spd training have star
#10hrockets1(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2009 5:25:46 AM
where in AM kicking forest do i have to go to get the gold id?

and

what is the point of the boulders underground if you're just going to smash through them anyways?
(just wondering if there's like items or stuff hidden in them sometimes idk)

and thanks for the maps