Ultimate Digivolutions skill level up Codes

#1BeelzemontZeroPosted 1/18/2010 1:16:00 AM
Now , I gonna post these awesome codes which is my favourites of all codes in DMW 3 & 2003
Plus it can save your time A LOT in training your digivolutions skill level
This is codes that will make leveling up your digivolutions SL as easy as you hit your PSX buttons :D (so, basically you can get all digivolutions in all partners in no time :D)
I got these codes from this forum too (forget is that MJ or the others that give these codes, so credit to the original poster ^^)

Here is the code for DMW 3
digimon world 3 easy train
80042738 02EE

Effect :
Everytime you defeat a digimon , I mean ANY digimon ; your digivolutions skill level will always level up to 99
example : Beelzemon with skill level 1 killed a poor Kunemon , Voila the Beelzemon skill level now is 99

Notes : these codes is stay codes, mean it will stay in your data forever even without the cheat device
and if u use emulator, load your game that have chipped these codes Normally (from memory card , don't ever use save & load states or you will facing the dancing blue tiles ^^)

Here is the codes for DMW 2003
digimon world 2003 easy train
50002C14 0000
80049FF0 967F
50002C14 0000
80049FF2 0098

Effect : Everytime you defeat a digimon , I mean ANY digimon ; your digivolutions skill level will always level up by 1.
example : Beelzemon with skill level 65 killed a poor Kunemon , Voila the Beelzemon skill level now is 66

Notes : Although , the 2003 codes have slower effect , it doesn't trigger the dancing blue tiles error. :) Beside, it have greater replay value, since your Digivolution SL will only increased by one per fight , not to the MAX like the DMW3 codes ,so the game will not be boring :D

---
Want to know 5 fact/reason why Beelzemon is the coolest Digimon ever exist ?
See my Quote at my profile. Cause text limitation :)
#2ChakaZGPosted 1/18/2010 1:27:38 AM
Hey, 2 questions! Can this code be used in Hex editor in PSX Game Edit?

And if yes, do you, by any chance, know codes for champion and ultimate digimons?

#3BeelzemontZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2010 1:35:02 AM
1. I don't know hex editor ^^
If I play with emulator, i use the PEC (Playstation Emulator Cheater)
If i play on my PSX, i use the Gamechark CD

2. The codes work on all digivolutions & all partners, no matter it champion, ultimates, megas & gigas :)

hope it helps :D
---
#4ChakaZGPosted 1/18/2010 1:55:47 AM
Playing with emulator. I downloaded PEC, however I can't open any codes anywhere, it only lets me plug on/off already set cheats set there....is there something obvious, I'm newbieshly missing there? :/
#5BeelzemontZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2010 2:13:39 AM
First install the PEC into the emulator plugins folder ,

then open the PEC
In PEC , search for the menu "User Database"
first , install
you can add codes there easily
after you add the codes, save it , check the codes you want to use (in the user database if u have add many codes) & activate it by F9 :)

---
#6BeelzemontZero(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2010 1:25:19 AM
Um, sorry
I made a mistake here

the DMW2003 codes is not working
damn, i post it yesterday in hurry so didn't test it again ...
the DMW3 codes is right, but wrong effect, it only level up your digivolutions by 1 per fight ,not to the max (99) per fight

Will post a new topic soon with the Digivolution skill level 99 codes and the right effect
---
#7gohobojoePosted 2/1/2010 11:59:11 AM
So...
Will the correct code for skill level +1 for DMW 2003 be posted anytime soon?
---
When women exert themselves, they become mothers, but when men exert themselves, they only fart. - Otaku no Musume-san, Stu-Hiro