This game is AWESOME

#1xvi_revyaPosted 5/14/2009 3:23:11 AM
At first, I thought, "what a small island, this is gonna be quick"

Next thing I knew I got more than a hundred hours on my save file.

Could have been done better, but hell, this is one of those gems that is guaranteed to get you hooked. =))
---
"A dream that will come true is not a real dream."
Anticipating: Atelier Project A11:Atelier Rorona
#2mechatacPosted 5/24/2009 9:18:07 PM
wow, i don't think my save has 100 hours on it.

this was one of the first PS2 games I played, I still love it. I wish the company would make more games similar (I don't want a sequel though, gimme something new!)

incidentally, have you played Alundra on PS1? This game is widely considered to be its spiritual successor because all of the Alundra fans hated Alundra 2.
---
Curling. Best Sport. Ever.
#3xvi_revya(Topic Creator)Posted 5/25/2009 1:00:40 AM
I loved Alundra 2. The original was meh, but that's just me.

Yeah, I played this after Alundra, and the similarities are quite astounding.

Simply put, this has less difficulty, but its new features are on steroids. XD
---
#4mechatacPosted 5/25/2009 10:15:37 AM
from what I heard, one of the chief complaints of Alundra 2 was the name, since it lacked Alundra in it. I bet if they had just named it something different, everyone would've been cool. I've yet to play, considering getting around to it though.

I bet if they had called this Alundra 3 that everyone would've been mad

I'm still not done Alundra, there's so many dungeons in it!
---
Curling. Best Sport. Ever.
#5xvi_revya(Topic Creator)Posted 5/26/2009 4:21:31 AM
B-But Alundra 2 was great....

I dunno, but I enjoyed it, I recommend you get to it ASAP.
---
#6HalteclerePosted 6/9/2009 3:42:43 AM
Yeah, I especially liked the cattle fights.

On the other hand, I still haven't finished Alundra. For some reason something always breaks whenever I reach Nirude... my memory card, my PS, my hard drive... that game has it for me bad...

But I'm not beaten! Next time, I swear...
#7PSOGuy25Posted 6/18/2009 8:24:27 AM
i think the game is awesome. do agree, alundra 2 as a it of a disappointment, not bad game, but ya title coulda been different.

i liked alundra but it was way too hard, i beleive i was stuck in that desert temple/tomb place or had gotten a little past that, i dont remember. i finally traded it in cuz the game was just so frustratingly hard, however it is a great successor to zelda. i think the makers of zelda should take a look at that game when developing any new zelda games cuz all the current ones just dont have the heart and difficulty of the originals.

for dual hearts, i think my favorite dreams was santa's and chiffon's.

santa's cuz it was just so unexpected. i knew he was an old man on vacation, but when u enter the dream its just like HOLY CRAP! when u first enter. also the beginning stage music for it is awesome, i didnt care as much for it when i completed the majority of the stage, the music was from the second portion of it i think. chiffon's dream was also my fave, not because of how insanely diffucult it was, but because of the storyline that went with it, it was bittersweet and i thought it was awesome how the end credits had her new song being sone during them.
#8xvi_revya(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2009 8:49:39 AM
^ I hated the Emma's dream though. I liked the kid's dream, Parfait's and the temple stuff.

Reminds me of a great cross between Alundra, Zelda, and lots and lots of innovative and original ideas.
---
*claims* Nanbu Kaguya, Laura Stuart
#9xvi_revya(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2009 7:00:29 AM
bump for truth
---
Anticipating: Atelier Project A11:Atelier Rorona (NA Ver.)
*claims* Nanbu Kaguya, Laura Stuart
#10xvi_revya(Topic Creator)Posted 7/13/2009 7:41:08 AM
bump for truth
---
Anticipating: Atelier Project A11:Atelier Rorona (NA)
*claims* Nanbu Kaguya, Laura Stuart, Lujei Piche