This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

finally beat trema

#1Blondie298Posted 5/31/2008 7:01:18 PM
YAY! i finally beat trema didn't get the 1 percent for finishing via infinito though after beating tremas behind but at least i finally beat his sorry behind.
#2Blondie298(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2008 8:40:49 PM
strike that i did end up getting 100% story completion after beating trema. it just showed at 96 percent when i saved at the save sphere before the musical puzzel in the farplane then when it went through the credits and the endings it showed 100% story completion and a thank you for playing i'm happy now hehe.
#3Notorious_KGBPosted 6/1/2008 1:34:22 AM
nice i someday wish to get 100% too
---
Evisu, Red Monkey Company, and Yoropiko jeans own!
Playing: DJ Max Portable 1&2, SFAM3, FF:XII, Disgaea: AoD, and CSPSP.
#4ryokayinPosted 6/1/2008 1:29:29 PM
Damn the Patriots!! *shakes fist*
---
If you think you have it, you don't...
If you think you don't have it, you still don't.
#5cassandra365Posted 6/1/2008 3:25:08 PM

There's no need to beat Trema to get 100%. Look at the FAQs to see all the little conversations you missed, like Maechen in Chapter 1, etc.

#6Blondie298(Topic Creator)Posted 6/1/2008 9:20:08 PM
its not beating trema that adds to story completion it's going through via infinito watching all the boss transformation fights and so on. simply going through via infinito and completing all floors without skiping boss fight scenes will net you roughtly 1.8 percent. trema is just a pain in the ass that gives a nice drop item that addes to all stats. even though he is a pain in the butt to beat the item he gives after the fight is a nice one to have as an accessory
#7fire810Posted 6/2/2008 3:28:15 PM
soul springs are main the key to winning that fight

but I must say, after killing him, it wasn't very satisfying. I was left there wondering if I missed something, but oh well, I got 100% anyway

---
Sarah Jessica Parker? (whom needs no whimsical adjective, her name alone will deflate any dong within a 5 mile radii) --- Slayer456
#8Blondie298(Topic Creator)Posted 6/2/2008 4:19:25 PM
i didn't use soul springs nor did i have any in my inventory. i just had all 3 girls in mascot with break hp limit accessory on a few of them and kept hitting him with moogle beam and cactling gun from yuna and paines dress spheres and healed with potions and threw phoenix downs when needed with riku. it was a long fight but i got him just the same. oh i also had an accessory equpped that gave first strike as well.
#9lexluisPosted 6/3/2008 12:59:36 PM

To beat Trema I had to beat the game 3 times, in order to obtain 3 of the same item, the Cat-nip, it allows you to perform an 99999 attack when your HP is low, this item combined with the Speed Bracer, the gunner dressphere and the Highroad Winds garmentgrid in a Trigger Happy attack will destroy ANYTHING !

Equip this on every single girl and, with a bit of luck, you will defeat Trema in no time

Just check this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxCVGgUsFKQ

#10ryokayinPosted 6/3/2008 6:10:10 PM
You don't even need Catnip and even using 1 Catnip is annoying to have against Trema. o.0
---
If you think you have it, you don't...
If you think you don't have it, you still don't.