This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Blitzball rewards

#1aureliano17Posted 2/26/2010 12:15:42 PM
A question for you guys. Is there a FAQ anywhere that describes all rewards you can obtain from blitzball. I have found fragments here and there, but they are incomplete. Or maybe you can help me here. So far I've found these rewards:

ITEMS
So far the only good item I've obtained is the AP Egg. There are other, minor, things like 100% HP and MP boosting items, Sprint Shoes, elemental rings and bracers (auto protect, shell, reflect). No Haste Bracer, sadly, and nothing spectacular.

TRAINING OPTIONS
Scrimmage, Hot Springs, Defender and Midfielder. I suppose there must be a Striker option too, haven't tried obtaining them all.

SKILLS AND STATS
Kilika Stairway for Corkscrew Shot and Besaid Waterfall for Overhead Volley. Also, Intensive Training X Stat, which sounds awesome until you realize that if you need it, your characters weren't very good to begin with.

OTHER STUFF
Play against the Aurochs, play against the Abes and Trading Privileges. Is there more stuff?

I appreciate your input, guys. I know you're more knowledgeable and hope you can help me out.
#2aureliano17(Topic Creator)Posted 3/1/2010 12:44:47 PM
Is there anyone out there?
#3Shackleb0ltPosted 3/1/2010 12:49:12 PM
I started playing Bliztball, but after three matches I don't find it anywhere near as enjoyable as FFX's.
---
In Deo speramus.
#4the_pretzel2Posted 3/2/2010 6:46:21 PM
I dont find it enjoyable either. I loved FFX's blitzball.
---
www.judith-barsi.com
Please visit the URL in my signature, PLEASE!!!!!!!!
#5Shackleb0ltPosted 3/8/2010 12:20:20 AM
^ yeah!!!! FFX's blitzball was boss.
---
In Deo speramus.
#6mattimeo2012Posted 3/8/2010 4:28:31 PM
nice way to evade the question
---
I play Russian Roulette everyday ,a man's sport, with a bullet called life!
#7the_pretzel2Posted 3/9/2010 2:10:20 PM
Oops, sorry. AP Egg is really the only worthwhile thing from playing Blitz.
---
www.judith-barsi.com
Please visit the URL in my signature, PLEASE!!!!!!!!