This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Getting 4 ciphers on 2nd run (probally a spoiler)

#1timo4142Posted 8/20/2011 3:17:53 PM
Somewhat,I can't get the ciphers to open the door in the cave. Does it change every time in a new game plus? And how do i find the ciphers and it's numbers?
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#2wheresatariPosted 8/20/2011 3:58:13 PM(edited)
the first 4 ciphers are all over besaid. the second 4 ciphers requires the besaid key, which is bought in a shop. (DONT ASK ABOUT IT UNTIL YOURE READY TO BUY IT, OR YOULL SCREW YOURSELF. if youre gonna wait, it doesnt matter.) itll cost soooo much money early. unless you put in mas work, you wont get it til way later. somebody buys it, and you get it way cheaper. (as a gift maybe? cant remember) if you want it early, you need like 900,000 gil, or something crazy like that.
---
No man cometh unto the FATHER, but through me.
-The LORD JESUS CHRIST. John 14 verse 6.
#3wheresatariPosted 8/20/2011 3:56:13 PM(edited)
location spoilers. look away if you wanna find em on your own

you may have to speak to jassu anddatto in the lodge, and the woman walking her dog twice, to learn their locations.

in the second area outside the village, locate a thing on the map by the shrine on the mini-map. this is the first cipher. write it down, it is random. this is the first number.

go toward the ruins, and climb up the broken pillar on the left. this is the last number.

go all the way to the beach, til you see a kid throwing something on a ledge. climb up to a ruin. check the spot on the mini-map for the third number.

go to the far end of the beach to the grassy rocky area at the end. climb up for the second number in the sequence. hope this helps.

hope this helps.

---
#4timo4142(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2011 4:06:03 PM
wheresatari posted...
location spoilers. look away if you wanna find em on your own

you may have to speak to jassu anddatto in the lodge, and the woman walking her dog twice, to learn their locations.

in the second area outside the village, locate a thing on the map by the shrine on the mini-map. this is the first cipher. write it down, it is random. this is the first number.

go toward the ruins, and climb up the broken pillar on the left. this is the last number.

go all the way to the beach, til you see a kid throwing something on a ledge. climb up to a ruin. check the spot on the mini-map for the third number.

go to the far end of the beach to the grassy rocky area at the end. climb up for the second number in the sequence. hope this helps.

hope this helps.

Thanks man. I finally found them to only realize that it was part of the progress, but probably not worth the treasure/
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#5wheresatariPosted 8/20/2011 4:10:03 PM
no problem:) happy to try to help anyway, lol.
---