This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Got the game am i playing this right?(spoilers)

#11completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 1:59:56 AM
WalkThruWalls posted...
Acually, I wrote that most things can only be obtained in a single chapter, not in chapter 1. Gun Mage can still be earned in chapter 2, as well as Paine's Special DS if you missed it. You still may want to start over and do all areas that are not hotspots before doing the hotspots without bothering to follow a guide. Some things will certainly be missed ( probably not a ds except Trainer and maybe Mascot ) since they aren't very obvious or must be done at very specific times but it's better to have fun than to stare at a guide line by line every time you do something.

Jobs can't be combined except for Mascot, wich is like 3 DS in 1 but you still must master the individual DS to have all the abilities available. to Mascot.

how did i made a mistake as such is beyond me, anyways thanks for the correction.

and also nice to note that i can still get the miissed ds as well as paine's special ds, i will re-check the faq and than restart if needed, i just did the monkey pair quest and its a pain to do that again.
---
i am in love albeit its one-sided as of yet.
#12completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 2:01:09 AM
completeboy posted...
WalkThruWalls posted...
Acually, I wrote that most things can only be obtained in a single chapter, not in chapter 1. Gun Mage can still be earned in chapter 2, as well as Paine's Special DS if you missed it. You still may want to start over and do all areas that are not hotspots before doing the hotspots without bothering to follow a guide. Some things will certainly be missed ( probably not a ds except Trainer and maybe Mascot ) since they aren't very obvious or must be done at very specific times but it's better to have fun than to stare at a guide line by line every time you do something.

Jobs can't be combined except for Mascot, wich is like 3 DS in 1 but you still must master the individual DS to have all the abilities available. to Mascot.

how did i made a mistake as such is beyond me, anyways thanks for the correction.

and also nice to note that i can still get the missed ds as well as paine's special ds, i will re-check the faq and than restart if needed, i just did the monkey pair quest and its a pain to do that again.

and you are right that watching every line and playing is not fun but i think thats what laptops are for, to help read while playing.
---
#13completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 2:13:16 AM
alright please explain the following:-

i have chosen yevon side, is the story drastically different in the new youth side?

i might miss a few dsp's gg's and i do not care about 100% completion, is all this a big deal?

are gg's working manner similar to sphere grid system?

how long this game is?

just name the most powerful classes/dsps

how the heck trigger happy works? continously pressing r1 or just pressing it once?

thanks.
---
#14falconesquePosted 11/9/2012 7:49:41 AM
have chosen yevon side, is the story drastically different in the new youth side?

Yes. However, before you ask...

i do not care about 100% completion

Then no question is worth worrying over. Play and discover the answers for everything for yourself. Cheers. :j

how long this game is?

I've had single games run over 300 hours, but my last one ran to 146 hours.

how the heck trigger happy works? continously pressing r1 or just pressing it once?

For Trigger Happy, when its gauge appears press the button repeatedly, rapid-fire, as many times as you can. Learn the bottom-most two abilities to lengthen the time allotted.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#15completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 10:57:50 PM
thanks falcon.

on a /note i got shadow hearts., smack down vs raw, svr2006 which seems better than here comes pain in terms of gameplay and is also challenging even in the easy mode, the bouncer. and tonight i shall have tales of legendia, what to play and what not to play?

i got four days of holidays coming after 3 days, i will dedicate this time in ffx-2 and if i take a break from it i will dedicate the break time to tales of legendia or shadow hearts. and i play wrestling games for the season mode only.
---
#16falconesquePosted 11/10/2012 6:45:22 AM
Good holiday to you, then. :j It's snowing here in the northern hemisphere, if that's any consolation, ha.

Of those, I played The Bouncer, but only the RP side, not the raw battling. I can't remember whether you've played Kingdom Hearts, sorry, but KH's protagonist looks remarkably like the Bouncer in boyhood.
---
Guides and other contributions: http://www.esque.com/slr/gamefaqs/
FFX, FFXII, KH, KH Re:CoM, KH2, Okage: Shadow King, Secret Agent Clank
#17completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 12:09:26 AM
falconesque posted...
Good holiday to you, then. :j It's snowing here in the northern hemisphere, if that's any consolation, ha.

Of those, I played The Bouncer, but only the RP side, not the raw battling. I can't remember whether you've played Kingdom Hearts, sorry, but KH's protagonist looks remarkably like the Bouncer in boyhood.

yes i have played kingdom hearts 2. and i have only played a bit of bouncer. but i saw in google images a comparison bouncer's hero with kh's hero.

got tales of legendia, tomorrow i will have tales of abyss, which one is longer anyways?only played a bit of tol and gameplay looks tigher and more real as well as linear.

on a /note its diwali season here. so holidays are for that. i am gonna take a leave and make it worth 5 days of gaming.

and sorry for posts not related to this game, i am gonna create new topic as needed on ffx-2.
---