Finally finished Arcade ..... *SPOILERS*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
  3. Finally finished Arcade ..... *SPOILERS*

User Info: ike730

ike730
6 years ago#1
..... today, for the first time, on the d path. I though that since that would be the hardest path, you would have to come up against some Falkens or something....... =( .... Well, at least I got to fight the X-02....... I didn't know that it was an unmanned fighter though.
Dry PWNs! MKDS friend code: 103337-589612

User Info: Mindripper56

Mindripper56
6 years ago#2
Congratulations. But I think the toughest mission is the one before the last. I used to think the C-5s were invincible: they can be shot down, but it takes about a dozen hits to do it. The second will spawn after the first goes down.

Arcade Mode was not offered in later versions of Ace Combat. I hope they bring it back in Ace Combat Joint Assault (releasing on the PSP in just a couple of weeks) or Ace Combat: Assault Horizons (releasing on consoles sometime next year).
'You keep what you kill' - Riddick

User Info: ike730

ike730
6 years ago#3
Yeah...... It's not that the arcade mode is that hard, but it's too long without savepoints. Especially when I have to go and do stuff around every fifteen minutes. =(
Dry PWNs! MKDS friend code: 103337-589612
  1. Boards
  2. Ace Combat 5: The Unsung War
  3. Finally finished Arcade ..... *SPOILERS*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived