This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

whats the best weapon?

#1cactusthorn52Posted 8/21/2010 1:39:58 PM
^topic^ i have a whip, i just wanna know if its the best, or if there is something better
---
You dont like me? o well. You wont do anything about it.
#2Ex-KefirothPosted 8/21/2010 2:10:47 PM
chaotic rapier (obtained from dungeoneering)
---
Phil Collins broke another Genesis!
#3AlleRacingPosted 8/21/2010 10:15:04 PM
Bronze dagger(p++)

---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/Alle5.png
#4_jinjinn_b7Posted 8/21/2010 10:54:42 PM
fist
#5PokenubPosted 8/21/2010 11:16:03 PM
Whip is the best all round weapon. The dungeoneering items are complete rubbish, because they cost far too much for such a limited time span.

For usefulness, the SGS beats the whip, due to its special attack.

Sara Sword is good for killing Waterfiends, as well as the Zammy Spear.

For max hits, obviously Dharok's is best.

It's pretty much situational, so you'll never get a weapon for every single situation, however the whip is as close as it comes.

Lvl 134.
---
Boycotting All this Gen Console games until they stop including QUICK TIME EVENTS! - 1st May 2009
#6CURBSTOMPPPosted 8/22/2010 7:00:21 AM

Whip is the best all round weapon. The dungeoneering items are complete rubbish, because they cost far too much for such a limited time span.

It's pretty much situational, so you'll never get a weapon for every single situation, however the whip is as close as it comes.

Lvl 134.

For the love of god please be trolling.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Chrollo_Lucifer
#7Ex-KefirothPosted 8/22/2010 7:33:42 AM

Lvl 134.

I don't recommend listening to this guy.
---
Phil Collins broke another Genesis!
#8_FireBird_Posted 8/22/2010 8:16:41 AM

Yeah, this guy is an idio-

Lvl 134.

OH MAN, A LEVEL 134 THIS GUY CLEARLY KNOWS WHAT HE'S TALKING ABOUT
---
Would Draco Malfoy have voted for McCain or Obama?
Well I'm pretty sure one of them is a dark wizard.- ellenwwodguy6
#9Shadow_Ninja14Posted 8/22/2010 12:13:35 PM

Lvl 134.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2pydowy.gif

also: whip/SS/zammy spear are some of the best for slash/crush/stab respectively but the chaotic rapier/long pretty much own everything if you can get them. godswords aren't anywhere near as good as people say.

just get a whip for usefulness and a chaotic weapon for when it's necessary. Rapier is faster, long does more damage, so get a rapier if you're going to be slaying or something, a long is slightly better for bosses I hear.
---
Not changing this sig (it rotates with others) until GameFAQs gets an edit button.
started: August 29th, 2009
#10Expert_ReturnsPosted 8/22/2010 7:06:35 PM
Chaotic longsword for bossing (except for corp, in which case you'd use a z-spear)

Chaotic rapier for everything else (except waterfiends. I hear a chaotic maul is the best weapon for them, followed by a Sara sword and then a z-spear)

Also, godswords suck
---
Not changing this sig until Dan Henning and Paul Pasqualoni are no longer with the Miami Dolphins - started 11/29/09