This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Dungeoneering 1-20

#1DjAlaricPosted 2/20/2011 10:49:31 PM
I read some guides and it tells me to do all the floors I can't, prestige, rinse and repeat. But I am currently level 8 dungeoneering atm and only getting 12 exp per dungeon. I am not sure what complexity I should do. I am not exactly high level (40 att 50 str 1 def 70 range 55 magic). Is 12 exp normal per floor?
---
"I've got something, uh a headache with pictures!"
"An idea?" GT: Circle6
#2PteranPosted 2/20/2011 11:17:33 PM
Do the highest complexity level you can. You're going to get almost no xp until complexity level 6. Anything below that and it applies a negative multiplier to the amount of experience gained.

As for prestige, get to the highest level floor you can, and then reset your ring. You get prestige xp for completing the floors for the first time. Reseting the rings basically resets the counter as well, while still keeping the floor open for you to use.

For example, you've completed floor 3 twice in a row, so you'd only get the prestige xp on the first time through. However, if you reset your ring and then did floor 3 again, you'd gain the prestige xp.
---
"Im talking about 2 hits. I hit you, you hit the floor." - Keenan
Pteran89
#3DjAlaric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/20/2011 11:43:12 PM
Oic, thank you for clarifying for me. Does complexity 6 have any requirement on the other stats like + 40 fire making to burn some doors or something? Or are all those optional. Is my combat high enough for complexity 6?
---
"I've got something, uh a headache with pictures!"
"An idea?" GT: Circle6
#4PteranPosted 2/21/2011 6:33:16 AM
The floors are generally adjusted to your level, so you should be fine. Those bonus rooms though aren't always within your level range. I got a room last night that needed me to have 98 Magic to activate the stupid golem...

You will always be able to complete the necessary stuff though. If you can, get a higher level friend to do a floor with you and make you the highest level armor/weapon and rune/ammo you can use and bind it to your character. That way, you always start off with a decent setup. Choose whether you want to melee/range/mage, and then bind accordingly. Just know that until level 50 Dungeoneering, you can only bind one peice of armor or weapon, and 125 runes/arrows.
---
"Im talking about 2 hits. I hit you, you hit the floor." - Keenan
Pteran89