Well, that's a goofy name for a game if I ever saw one...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Bokosuka Wars
  3. Well, that's a goofy name for a game if I ever saw one...

User Info: WiiTheNinja

WiiTheNinja
8 years ago#1
But it's a dead board. What should I do?

Perhaps make a topic...the longest topic on Gamefaqs. But how much should I bump it? Every day? No, every 3 days? No, every WEEK? Hell yes. Why should I do this? Because I can...I think. Even though Minjo Master's tried, he FAILED. Like the Punk Rock that tried to kill the Metal. And it is decided: Every Thursday(Or closest day to Thursday), I will bump this topic. If this somehow makes it to 500, I'll be completely amazed. Why choose this board? 'Cause I've played it. And beaten it. ^_^ Now, how to start this off? Maybe something about Guitar Hero.

Ahh, the Metal. Good, or bad, memories with that song. For example, one day, while playing online, I met up with a guy in Pro Faceoff. We got tied, and he chose the tiebreaker, The Metal. This was on Medium, so I almost always FC'd it. We had a perfect run until about the middle...and I messed up. Needless to say, he FC'd it, and I lost, so my winning streak was broken. -_-

Next Post: July 10th, 2008.
When all logic has been defeated, your purpose here is for the lulz.
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6366/pantsqr9.swf

User Info: WiiTheNinja

WiiTheNinja
8 years ago#2
Ah, screw it. I don't wanna risk my karma, or worse; my account, trying to do something that would pretty much get stopped before the first year.
When all logic has been defeated, your purpose here is for the lulz.
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/6366/pantsqr9.swf
  1. Boards
  2. Bokosuka Wars
  3. Well, that's a goofy name for a game if I ever saw one...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived