Funny or Ridiclous events you would have liked to see in Clock Tower series.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Clock Tower
  3. Funny or Ridiclous events you would have liked to see in Clock Tower series.
4 years ago#1
Write something you would have enjoyed seeing in the Clock Tower series.

Sorry I went overboard with my first message, and I am also a Rule of Rose fan so I went crazy with that too.

Jennifer runs after Scissorman has popped out of the Mannequin room.
Meets Joshua from Rule of Rose.

Joshua: Hello, Jen-ni-fah. Itís nice to see you again. You poor little girl, unloved and unwanted. Come to beg your way back to the Aristocratsí Society?

Jennifer Simpson: Who are you? Never mind, we have to escape fromÖ

Scissorman: (Jumps in with Scissors) He he ha. 

Joshua: Funny I donít remember a kid running around with scissors. Hey, you new or something? You have to do what I say. Iím Prince Joshua, and Iím top dog.

Amanda (From Rule of Rose): No, you arenít Wendy is the Rose Princess and our leader. No one is better than Wendy, and youíre just a lowly child.
So shut up or Iíll beat you with this broom. (Looks ashamed).

Oh, Iím sorry Joshua, I didnít mean that. Iíll sob and beg forgiveness, then; Iíll hit you later only to apologize again. Iím crazy and mournful you know.

Scissorman snaps his scissors and approaches Wendy and Joshua.

Jennifer Simpson: Hurry we have to escape, stop arguing and run. (Looks terrified.)

Amanda and Joshua: Shut up, weíre having a discussion here.

Jennifer Simpson: But, Scissorman is here! Heís going to get us!

Joshua: So what? (Throws small scissors at Scissormanís head).

(Scissors bounce off harmlessly).

Joshua: Why did the Scissors bounce off him like that?
---
Buy another game system? Only when I finish playing the games that are still unfinished.
4 years ago#2
Scene finale.

(Jen-ni-fah from Rule of Rose crashes into everyone).

Joshua: Hey who are you?

Jennifer of Rule of Rose: You must be blind as a bat; all I can say is WRONG JENNIFER YOU PSYCHO CHILD.

(Scissorman is almost on them with his scissors raised high.)

Jennifer of R O R: Argh! (Pulls out gun and shoots).

Scissorman: Groan. (Falls down.)

Jennifer Simpson: Hmm, maybe I should have thought of that.

Amanda: Jen-ni-fah you ruined our fun, I was going to hit Joshua with a broom. (Screams in rage and slaps Jennifer.) Oh no, Iím sorry, Jen-ni-fah. Please forgive me, weíre friends. I never meant to hurt you. Iím plotting to punish you later, but letís be friends now.

Jennifer of ROR: Oh, forget it. I was trying to save you from a bad end, but never mind. Rot here, I only can fight because Iím eighteenÖor maybe itís nineteen so I donít have to run around like a sissy girl only pushing my attacker away, like Simpson here.

Jennifer Simpson: Well, Iím not that strong, but Iím pretty resourceful. Why am I arguing with you? I have to escape Scissorman. (Runs to find a hiding place.)

Joshua (Checks Scissorman): But, this kid is dead.

Jennifer of ROR: Yes, well heís stronger in the second game. Heís weaker in this so I was sure this gun from our game would work. Now letís get back to Rule of Rose for the Last Boss fight.

---------Spoiler Alert (A short spoiler for the end of the game------------

Amanda: Spoiler Alert. You might have wished you kept that bullet to get the bad end. Oh Iím sorry Jen-ni-fah. I didnít mean to spoil how to get the good and bad end. Forgive me.

---------------End of Spoiler---------------------

Jennifer of ROR: AmandaÖÖÖÖ. Oh never mind I donít know how to insult you. That would be out of character, or I think it would be.

(All spelling errors or wording was completely done for humor.)
---
Buy another game system? Only when I finish playing the games that are still unfinished.
  1. Boards
  2. Clock Tower
  3. Funny or Ridiclous events you would have liked to see in Clock Tower series.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived