I saw an english copy of this game.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Clock Tower
  3. I saw an english copy of this game.

User Info: GreatWhiteNorth

GreatWhiteNorth
4 years ago#1
I diden't even know this was relesed in America. I am really tempted to buy it (100$), but I wanted to know if it is really this game and not a fake.
Life is just one crushing defeat after another till ya just wish Flanders was dead! - Homer Simpson

User Info: Bmttbrandon

Bmttbrandon
4 years ago#2
WOW, 100$ though? Wouldn't you be better off just downloading a rom?
(╯□)╯
"Don't Think, Feel!" -Chie Satonaka

User Info: GreatWhiteNorth

GreatWhiteNorth
4 years ago#3
Financialy yes: but I'm a collector of sorts, I have lots of rare games and its the idea that this just might be the rarest game software I've ever seen!: And I have copies of Ogre Battle, Harvest Moon 64, and River City Ransom.

English Clock Tower though, This sight dosen't even have release data for it! Its a mystery and that makes it kinda cool!
Life is just one crushing defeat after another till ya just wish Flanders was dead! - Homer Simpson

User Info: Ivalice_VKP

Ivalice_VKP
4 years ago#4
This was never "officially" released in America. There are reproduction carts out there that are translated ROM's. It's fake but it wasn't released by Nintendo.
Currently Playing-
Waiting on-The Last Story, Way of the Samurai 4, The Last Guardian
  1. Boards
  2. Clock Tower
  3. I saw an english copy of this game.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived