Concept Art

#1DachimotsuPosted 8/29/2010 11:33:11 PM
I've been looking for a very specific piece of artwork for this game that MUST exist, but doesn't seem to. I've been able to find artwork for every single boss in the entire game:
http://www.seikens.com/gallery/final-fantasy-adventure/bosses/

EXCEPT for the ONE I'm looking for. The final boss (3rd phase).
Does ANYONE know if artwork for him even exists?

Or, failing that, does anyone have a picture of him from the Mobile remake?
---
Domus Facina, a webcomic about Final Fantasy villains.
Current number of readers: 150
#2modatiPosted 8/30/2010 3:03:45 PM
That's pretty awesome I never knew the seikens had all this concept art. I'll see what I can do honestly. I know a few distributors in Japan and I bet I could get a scan of a page from a strategy guide. Hell I may even buy one since I just bought the game from Japan. I'll get back to you soon.
---
____,.-'`) (V)0DATi (`'-.,_____
#3Dachimotsu(Topic Creator)Posted 8/30/2010 3:06:27 PM
Oh, thank you! I've been searching for such a thing for years!
This would really mean a lot to me.
---
#4modatiPosted 9/2/2010 4:21:54 PM
Dang... this is one rare book that's for sure. I've got a friend in Japan looking for it right now. He says it's really rare. I'll do my best to get my hands on it though. I need it personally for my collection... the basic and advanced versions. I hope he can come through. He has gotten me all the other guides... even a Japanese guide for Bahamut Lagoon and all the Romancing Sa-Ga's which was really cool. I'll get back to you in another few days.
---
#5Dachimotsu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2010 1:37:04 PM
Wow, Bahamut Lagoon?! Do you have scans of that up somewhere???
---
#6modatiPosted 9/3/2010 3:58:38 PM
I'll take it with me to university on Tuesday we got a holiday Monday. I can get you scans yes. I have the original instruction booklet that came with the SFC cartridge too. The guide book is pretty snazzy itself. Not much concept art really. There is one copy on eBay still. I got the cheapest copy @ 4.95 cents lol. I'll do my best to get the guide for this game. I really want it honestly. I will keep you posted and provide you with some nifty screen shots of the Japanese guides I have. Like of the dragon evolution guide for BL from Japan lol. It's pretty wild looking honestly. The concept art isn't much in this one it's purely a guide. I can't find the art book for the life of me.
---
#7Dachimotsu(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2010 5:41:33 PM
Anything would be great. This topic has gotten a bit beyond FFA, but with this board's level of activity, who's gonna notice?

One more thing: Do you have anything for SaGa 3/FFL3?
---
#8modatiPosted 9/4/2010 8:25:02 AM
Yeah I have the original instruction booklet/box and inserts that came with the game. The Japanese version didn't come with a map. I don't think at least, I know the American version did. I'll probably order this SaGa3 guide I found from Japan soon. Actually today probably.
---
#9modatiPosted 9/4/2010 8:28:56 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10modatiPosted 9/4/2010 8:29:25 AM
Nice a double-post... I got an error that my previewed message was not properly stored haha.
---