I am stuck at 97% what am I missing

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby's Dream Land 2
  3. I am stuck at 97% what am I missing

User Info: rIGGSduOhio

rIGGSduOhio
8 years ago#1
I have all the shards and got that ending and I beat it without the shards. I went back and played the bonus games and I am still at 97%, what gives?

User Info: KirbyManiac

KirbyManiac
8 years ago#2
First of all, did you get perfect scores on all of the boss bonus games? I don't think simply playing them is enough. Aside from that, all I can think of is that you haven't rescued the girl blob, but that shouldn't be worth more than 1%.
Language is a tool for efficient communication. The Internet is a tool for fast communication. Don't defy both intents by posting incoherent writing.

User Info: rIGGSduOhio

rIGGSduOhio
8 years ago#3
I just got a 100% today after watching a YouTube video of a 100% speed run. They got a perfect on all the bonus stages, so I followed suit. That netted me 99%. So I went to stage 2-3 and used Kine just like the FAQ said, but they were wrong. I think they meant to say Coo. Anyways I got the girl blob and that got me the perfect percentage! Sweet! Thank you for your answer KirbyManiac.

User Info: ericface

ericface
8 years ago#4
Big thanks to this topic for getting me that last percent, but COME ON HAL LABORATORIES! How on Earth would I guess that rescuing a girl blob when I'm using the owl is going to net me an extra 1% completion? DUMB!

User Info: sirfunk

sirfunk
8 years ago#5
Just got my 100% today. I couldnt get the girl blob with Koo in 2-3 after several tries.. I looked around the internet and some site said to do it it in 5-3. I did it with Rick and it worked!

Brawl Friend Code: 0860-5983-2984 Name: Milho
AC:CF FC: 2020-3145-5306 Milhouse @ Zootopia

User Info: ericface

ericface
8 years ago#6
Very strange! I was able to do it with Koo on that level, first try! It still drives me nuts thinking about why they made that last percent so tough to find!

User Info: Lazay727

Lazay727
8 years ago#7
why does this game only have an 83. THATS BS
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby's Dream Land 2
  3. I am stuck at 97% what am I missing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived